Stats:

Wight:175
Height: 5'9"
B/F %: Havent had a accurate body fat assessment since high school wrestling, had to guess 10-12%
Goals: Build mass, for 6-7 months. Then definition before I ship back to the states.

A quick into of myself. Lifted all throughout high school and had it made with my routine, diet and workouts. Was doing good. That is until this thing called college came around. Especially a high profile party school like WVU. Alcohol replaced water pretty much. Needless to say everything I had worked hard for, went flying out the window with remarkable speed. Now here I am.. a n00b once again. I only messed with GNC supplements back then and never gave a glance at anything else.

I feel like I have just taken a college level chemistry class in the matter of 4 hours of readings here. I have spent most of my time in the Educational section trying to get a firm grasp on all the information thats out there but I feel like i have it but I need some guidance on getting it straightened out. I'm currently on my first cycle, 2 weeks in now. I went with a stack of as followed.

Weeks 1-4. Sterodrol- 5-Stigmasten-3beta-ol. 5,22-Stigmastadien-3 Beta-ol

Weeks 3-6. Furostan- 3beta, 25R-spirost-5-en-3-ol, 3beta Hydoxy- 5spirostene (25R)-5aSpirostan-2a,3b-diol, (25R)-5alpha-Spirostan-3beta-ol

Weeks 5-8. Maxsterone (2-beta,14,20,22,25-Hexahydroxy-5-beta-cholest-7en-6-One) (2,3,11,14,20,22,25- Heptahydroxycholestenone)

Weeks 5-8. LivR Clear.

I'm curious to know if anyone has any input on the Sterodrol, I've looked around for awhile but havent found much and learned its relatively new. Ill be the first to admit, I jumped the gun and didnt do the adequate research (for instances find this site) before I started. I'm certainly learning a lot more now than I did before I started, fail on me for that one. Ive spent much of my time in the PCT section, I will again admit to another fail of barely knowing the term PCT before I started, Im trying to decided what the best course for a 21 y/o with limited availability to some products would be. Any help getting me back on my feet would be more than appreciated.