Thread: Puffy nipples?

kbm12345 is offline Junior Member

Puffy nipples?

My nipples have just started to get a little puffy, no pain at all or sensitivity. As i have had no libido this whole cycle 100mg test p eod, some ppl said e2 is to low, so i stopped aromasin for 3 days and now this has occurred.

Tried to find some info about this but everything is pretty vague. Ive upped my aromasin to 50mg ed for the next week to see if it goes away. Should i add nolva as well?

And also has anyone on this site experienced puffy nipples on cycle that goes away after they are finished? When i press it, it feels like there is water underneath the skin.

baseline_9 is offline The Transformer ~VET~Recognized Staff Winner - $100
    Run a low dose of nolva to block the receptor while the AI doest its work in lowering total Estrogen

20mg enough?

baseline_9 is offline The Transformer ~VET~Recognized Staff Winner - $100
    Id think less but im not sure, never had to do it

Ive heard 10mg untill sides go away while increasing AI dose then maintain a low dosed AI to keep estrogen in check

Im sure 20 mg for a few days will do no harm

MBMETC is offline Anabolic Member
    I had puffy nips all through my test e cycle and ran a-dex at .50mgs eod and it never progressed. I think it's just from the elevated estro levels and not nessaceraly gyno. I would give the aromisin a couple of days and if your still not comfortable with the way they are start nolva at 10mgs Ed and it should clear up pretty quick

Quote Originally Posted by MBMETC View Post
    I had puffy nips all through my test e cycle and ran a-dex at .50mgs eod and it never progressed. I think it's just from the elevated estro levels and not nessaceraly gyno. I would give the aromisin a couple of days and if your still not comfortable with the way they are start nolva at 10mgs Ed and it should clear up pretty quick
    Yeah thanks, it seems like water underneath my nipple when i press it. B/c of teenage gyno i have a lump under right nipple at it is usually always tender before i did this cycle and atm theres no tenderness which i think is a good sign.

Thread Information