zuppah is offline Banned

Sustanon + Tri Trend Cycle....

HI

Stats:
    Weight: 210lbs
    Height: 185cm
    fat; 11%
    Tranined for 3 years. ( 2.9 years clean )

Ive had 1 cycle before this one with Anadrol and Cut Mix , which is a mix of Trend, testo P and Drosta)

Now im starting my second cycle with Sustanon 250 and Tri Trend.
    the sustanon is from the pharmacy (Oregano) and Tri Trend is from British Dragon.

got x30 1ml's with Sustanon and x2 10ml tri trend.. which is enought for 750mg Sustanon a week for 10 weeks.. and 200mg tri trend a week for 10 weeks.

Im gonna shoot the sustanon 3 times a week .. monday,, wedensday .. friday.. 250mg each shoot ,, which is 750mg a week total.. im gonna do the same with the tri trend.. monday .. weddensday and friday.. 67mg each time which is 200mg total a week.

Im also gonna take some Anadrol the first 1-2 weeks as a kick start...

What do you think about this cycle`?? i know i got enough testo but 200mg trend a week... is that to weak?? or??

also need help to setup PCT i dont have any knowlege at that... just run nolva in cycle and after??

HawaiianPride. is offline AR's Think Tank
    I think it's an advanced cycle and completely overkill dude. Taking a gram of anabolics this soon is not only unnecessary but extremely risky and unwise with the lack of knowledge and experience you have. Your PCT question proves that you aren't ready to be taking any kind of steroids yet. This is one vital piece of information that should be well understood before most other topics regarding AAS.

You never stated your goals so I can't layout alternatives for you until this is given but I can safely say you have a lot of reading to do before anything is done.

PT
    PT is offline DUNAMIS ~ AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    what is tri trend? personally i would drop the sust down to 500mgs a week and see how that works for you since its only your 2nd cycle. if tri is tren then 200mgs is definatly a low dose but everyone is different and i dont know what works for you.
    source checks- 200 posts and 6 month membership min. entirely within my discretion
    PT is a fictional character and all posts are for entertainment purposes only.

Quote Originally Posted by PT View Post
    what is tri trend? personally i would drop the sust down to 500mgs a week and see how that works for you since its only your 2nd cycle. if tri is tren then 200mgs is definatly a low dose but everyone is different and i dont know what works for you.
    Yeah it's the Tri-T with Hex, E, and Acetate.

zuppah is offline Banned
    jeeez... im just asking for some advice to ppls wit real experience but how the **** can i find out more about pct when no1 is helping me??

zuppah is offline Banned
    How much trend a week then??

Matt is offline AR's Hot British Pimp Daddy ~HOF~
    Blog Entries
    Your 18 years old not 24, stop lying..
    All you need is diet and training and please lose the attitude
    Do not ask me for a source check.

Userat204 is offline Associate Member
    No one is helping because no 1 your age, and they did offer help y telling you to drop the tren and do 500 sust. Sounds like a waste of time/money/gear. 500mg sust and you should have awsome results. Don't run tren e the same length/longer than your test. You should stop the tren before the test. Then tren dose is really low. You should be using hcg on cycle. You need AI on hand and something for tren sides. Did you do any research into these compounds before you bought them? Not being a jerk just wondering.

Userat204 is offline Associate Member
    Bro if you are 18 then you are f*****g up. Do not do that cycle right now.

Quote Originally Posted by zuppah View Post
    jeeez... im just asking for some advice to ppls wit real experience but how the **** can i find out more about pct when no1 is helping me??
    I learned probably more than 80% of what I know about anabolics from reading professional textbooks, medical studies, and stickies from several boards over the years. It's really a no brainer kid. Research the material, read the material, then apply the material only when the criteria is met. And you aren't fooling anyone about your age. I knew your name sounded familiar. If you feel like pouting more then be my guest. You are only making yourself look bad.

zuppah is offline Banned
    thank you!! i do 10 weeks with susta and hoew many with trend?? and how much mg?

zuppah is offline Banned
    ur a girl? :O

MBMETC is offline Anabolic Member
    this shit is getting old, ban this guy for lying about his stats multible times.

kynetguy is offline Senior Member
    Here, if you are 18, then read this:

http://forums.steroid.com/showthread...65#post4141265

I posted this back a couple years ago to a 16 year old. All knowledgable AAS users will agree 100% with this, even for 18-2ish year olds.

Quote Originally Posted by MBMETC View Post
    this shit is getting old, ban this guy for lying about his stats multible times.
    Agree. One touch ban hammer. Let's start the new years off right.

kynetguy is offline Senior Member
    I gotta change my mind. . . .

http://forums.steroid.com/showthread...ould-i-workout

Dude aged 6 years and did 1 cycle in only 4 months.

wait, wait, MAYBE he is a friend of jesus and we have witnessed a miracle????

NAH, someone boot this asshat.

Thread Information