coffeejunky is offline Junior Member

injecting into vein?

felt shortness of breath, increased heart rate, and cough?

blood came out after injection.

what happend? also did the shot go to waste?

stack_it is offline Nothing to it, but to do it
    Did you aspirate ? Sounds like you nicked a vein. I would say the shot is a waste. You may have lost a little oil from it bleeding but not enough to worry about. Were the symptoms instantaneous?

Far from massive is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Yeah I have had it happen twice both times in the right thigh ( yes I aspirate etc. ) what I have learned is if you see any blood when you remove the needle "Do Not" massage the area as this will force the oil from the depot into the nearby nicked vein whereas if you just let it sit usually the pressure within the vein is sufficient to keep the most of the oil out of the vein.

Of course if you do not aspirate or move the needle and inject straight into the vein this will not help.

What happened is the first time I had the problem after I did the whole shot and as I pulled the needle out a little blood trickled out, as soon as I started to massage I got that shitty dry feeling in the back of my throat and then the dry cough. The second time when I saw the blood I just left it alone and as the few drops of blood came out I could see the test mixed in with it (ok I admit it I tasted it to see LOL) anyway when I just left it alone I just had a slight bad taste in the back of my throat but no dry cough or shitty feeling...Oh and the shot still worked fine even though a couple of drops of AAS laced blood escaped before I put my finger on top to staunch the flow.
    Last edited by Far from massive; 12-31-2010 at 06:49 PM.

coffeejunky is offline Junior Member
    yes i aspirated. you would say its a waste??? it was 2cc test e

Bonaparte is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    No, it isn't wasted. Just be more careful next time.

Tigershark is offline "Who wants to be Clark Kent, when you can be Superman."
    I nick a vien from time to time as well. No big deal, but you will have quite the bruise coming.

cro
    cro is offline Anabolic Member
    Blog Entries
    good to know.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bonaparte View Post
    No, it isn't wasted. Just be more careful next time.

Duckhombre is offline Associate Member
    Just curious Bonaparte, how could this possibly be avoided? You may or may not bruise, probably not if you were careful to pull straight out.

Bonaparte is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by Duckhombre View Post
    Just curious Bonaparte, how could this possibly be avoided? You may or may not bruise, probably not if you were careful to pull straight out.
    Plunge the pin in completely (so it is easy to monitor the depth) and be careful to not move it once you aspirate . Inject slowly so that you can stop midway through the shot if you feel something is wrong, rather than push the whole 2cc in, then realize you hit a vein.

Thread Information