nbenedet22 is offline New Member

2nd cycle. sust,tren, pct help.

debating sust 325 and tren ace cycle. looking for some help with dosing and pct.

im 23, lifitng for about 6 years, 6 foot, 210, bf aorund 8% in summer, 10% in winter.looking to add a little size but mostly just rock solid muscle..

i can get almost anything, just thought this combo might get me what i want, open to suggestions though.

i can get clomid and nolva easily as well. pct is a huge concern for me as i want to keep the side effects from tren as low as i possibly can while still getting all the results.

thanks

cro
    cro is offline Anabolic Member
    Blog Entries
    how old were you when you did 1st cycle?and did you do a proper pct?
    Quote Originally Posted by nbenedet22 View Post
    debating sust 325 and tren ace cycle. looking for some help with dosing and pct.

im 23, lifitng for about 6 years, 6 foot, 210, bf aorund 8% in summer, 10% in winter.looking to add a little size but mostly just rock solid muscle..

i can get almost anything, just thought this combo might get me what i want, open to suggestions though.

i can get clomid and nolva easily as well. pct is a huge concern for me as i want to keep the side effects from tren as low as i possibly can while still getting all the results.

thanks

HawaiianPride. is offline AR's Think Tank
    How long has it been since your last cycle and detail what it looked like exactly. Did you PCT for it?

Toss the Tren you don't need an advanced compound this early. Grow into your stacks man. Throw in an oral. Oxandrolone or Stan would be fine. PCT protocols are in the education section in my steroid guide.

no pct, cycle was test e at 300mg/wk for 10 weeks 2 years ago... thats it.

i know tren is harsh but i like the sound of potential gains from it...

ill look into Oxandrolone or Stan, however i dont like the idea of orals passing through my kidneys multiple times

You'll gain fine off Test alone. Test is capable of providing what Tren can without the negative side effects. Take it from a person who's used both. Since your last cycle was unorthodox I would consider this your first real cycle. That being said, Test only 300-400mg PW. Both HCG and Exemestane while "on" would be wise. Celery Seed capsules to control BP, monitor your bloat and sodium intake. Get some blood work done pre and post cycle for comparisons.

test only?? i'd like to add something more.. dbol ? deca ? winny?

test only?? i'd like to add something more.. dbol? deca? winny?
    An oral at most. Even this is completely unnecessary. Why do you feel more is better?

i want to get harder and leaner and i dont know if the sust will give me everything i want

Matt is offline AR's Hot British Pimp Daddy ~HOF~
    Blog Entries
    i want to get harder and leaner and i dont know if the sust will give me everything i want
    Your right, the sus wont give you everything you want, i guess thats where diet cardio and training comes into play....
    Do not ask me for a source check.

knew someone would say that.

i'm not worried about that aspect, all that is on point.

im here to get help on things i dont know enough about

Thread Information