s80
    s80 is offline New Member

impotent after cycle

I did a 6 month test only cycle and had a raging libido when on, couldn't keep it down but after coming off I was unable to get a single erection. It's been nearly 4 months and i'm still impotent wiith no libido. The thing is, my bloodworks ok. Does anyone know what could be causing it?

Testosterone - 644 (240-950) ng/dl
    Free Testosterone - 18.7 (9-30) ng/dl
    Luteinizing Hormone 11.4 - (1.5-9.3) mIU/mL
    Follicle Stim Hormone 3.7 - (1.4-18.1) mIU/mL

layeazy is offline Banned
    What was you PCT protocol like? Thats a long time to be on test post up your stats gives us a better idea.

terraj is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Can I ask why that long, also the results you got?

Did you use HGC during?

Have you seen an endo?

Bonaparte is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Have your prolactin levels checked.
    How is your bloodpressure?
    What meds are you on?

s80
    I'm 30, 6ft 205Ibs. My pct was 100mg clomid for two week plus 40mg nolvadex and the 50mg clomid for two weeks and 20mg nolvadex. My blood pressure is fine. I used hcg two weeks before starting the clomid at 500iu eod. I'm seeing an endo. The only hormone he said which is slightly abnormal is the lH which is elevated but other than that all the rest of the hormones seem to be ok. It's like it just happened overnight. One day I was a walking boner, the next limp.

TestAce is offline Junior Member
    Check your DHT and E2 levels? Also look at Prolactin and Progesterone.

terraj is offline Knowledgeable Member
    A basic 4 weeks PCT for a 6 month cycle.?? Dude really...

You are not very heavy Bro....how much did you gain from the cycle

Tigershark is offline "Who wants to be Clark Kent, when you can be Superman."
    6 months! Holy Christ man. No wonder you are shut down.

Kdub is offline Associate Member
    Interested to hear what the endo has to say.

kenton is offline Junior Member
    wow i'm as green as they come and i'd have to say that 6 months is 2x what i'd consider a "long" cycle.
    really curious about the end of this tale good luck bro

s80
    Quote Originally Posted by kenton View Post
    wow i'm as green as they come and i'd have to say that 6 months is 2x what i'd consider a "long" cycle.
    really curious about the end of this tale good luck bro
    It appears that I may have a very rare genetic condition called 'Mild Androgen Insensitivity Syndrome'.

My Test levels are always high and so is my LH. High LH means that the body is very unsatisfied with the production of T in the gonads. I'm just waiting to get this genetic test. I may need to pay.

MAIS is only diagnosed in normal phenotypic males, and is not typically investigated except in cases of male infertility [18]. MAIS has a mild presentation that often goes unnoticed and untreated [15]; even with semenological, clinical and laboratory data, it can be difficult to distinguish between men with and without MAIS, and thus a diagnosis of MAIS is not usually made without confirmation of an AR gene mutation [5]. The androgen sensitivity index (ASI), defined as the product of luteinizing hormone (LH) and testosterone (T), is frequently raised in individuals with all forms of AIS, including MAIS, although many individuals with MAIS have an ASI in the normal range [5]. Testosterone levels may be elevated despite normal levels of luteinizing hormone [15][20][24]. Conversion of testosterone (T) to dihydrotestosterone (DHT) may be impaired, although to a lesser extent than is seen in 5α-reductase deficiency [3]. A high ASI in a normal phenotypic male [45], especially when combined with azoospermia or oligospermia [5][7], decreased secondary terminal hair [26], and / or impaired conversion of T to DHT [3], can be indicative of MAIS, and may warrant genetic testing.
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mild_an...ivity_syndrome

This would mean that I'd need supraphysiological doses of T for TRT. Such as 250mg Test Enanthate . Does anyone on here take high dose T for TRT?

Thread Information