badmoto is offline Junior Member

Best AI to run on syno prop/tren cycle

Ok, sorry for my ignorance but I'm getting a lot of mixed info on what AI to run with this cycle. I have not been on this cycle yet, just getting ready. I've got syno converted test prop which may contain trace estradiol that was not removed by the Naoh. Should be very minimal if any. I just got 2 bottles of liquid nolva but I don't think it's wise to run with Tren , i just purchased it for PCT. I don't want to run Letro during cycle but I do have it on hand. I've actually been on it for over a week combating some gyno and I'm extremely satisfied how it performed other than I have zero sex drive and major lethargy. The gyno was induced by some BS UGL junk I was sold that ended up being under dosed junk.

I'm extremely anxious to get on cycle asap to pick my sex drive back up and shake the lethargy but I want to have all in order first. I'm thinking I should order some Adex but not sure how well it combat's exogenous estrogen. Not sure if I should run the Letro longer without test to avoid any rebound? I hope not, I don't like the lethargy. Also, I've read that letro should only be used on cycle and that it should only be used off cycle. Please help me put this cycle together.

So absolutely no SERMS with compounds such as Tren , Deca , etc. Ok so an AI then. As an AI, Adex or just letro? Letro has worked great in the past but again, the sides are a little rough. Thoughts?

M302_Imola is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I have ran a small dose of letro on cycle before and had no problems. For some reason Adex does very little at supressing my estrogen where as letro works fine. I guess it is because letro kills roughly 85% of estrogen. You do need estrogen to grow so make sure you use a small dose of letro if you decide to go that route.

dosXX is offline Member
    I say you need to do more research. How about some stats.

I figure that last comment was due. Current Stats (sigh)

180 lbs give or take a few right now.
    8% BF. higher than usual because of high cal diet
    5'10'

And yes, i need more research as is why i am here searching and asking. I've planned cycles with help of our members and unfortunately was sold underdosed/mislabeled ug gear and have decided to use things that i know for a fact are as they are labeled. Hence syno prop and fina tren . I won't go into discussion about that is it's in other threads.

Forgot to ask this. An AI wouldn't work at all on exogenous estrogen of course but a SERM shouldn't be taken with a 19-nor compound. So, how do you take an AI thats for Test, and a SERM for any exogenous left over estrogen from the syno conversion? I'm still not coming up with the answer.

jimmyinkedup is offline Disappointment* Known SCAMMER - Do Not Trust *
    Blog Entries
    i def respect m302's input however i will NEVER use letro again. i used in on the exact cycle u are running ..for the first time - to try it out...figuring i could manipulate dosage etc...it f'd up my sexual functioning for a few weeks and was a real pain to straighten out.
    i hear your dilemma. there is no easy way of knowing how much estradiol remains in your prop.
    You may want to consider toremifene. it does not appear to up regulate the pr receptor like tamox. Believe it or not another option may even be clomid.
    Last edited by jimmyinkedup; 01-05-2011 at 07:43 PM.

bodybuilder is offline Senior Member
    You should be fine with adex i have had great success with low doses of it.

Do you suggest running the SERM during the cycle to combat gyno? I've never had prolactin issues with Tren in the past but there is always a first so I'm hoping I don't need any Caber. I'm on Letro clearing up some gyno from some jacked up Test/Masteron /Tren enthate gear. I didn't PCT because I ran cycle and never felt 1 side, not even a slight hint that it was real gear until a week or so after stopping I developed a lump. Anyhow, I want to get my libido back up and the Letro has killed my energy so I want to be done. Considering doing a test/nolva cycle and PCT off with nolva. i would MUCH rather run the Tren also but then I can't run Nolva and Nolva would help combat any aromatising from the test which I would like to run at 600 mg/wk.

I've got plenty of Letro, Clomid, Nolva on hand but n Adex. Can easily get some though.

Jimmy, how did you straighten your sex drive out? I would like to keep the letro going to combat this gyno, start the test, and then shortly the Tren in hopes of boosting my sex drive and energy level. HAHA asking a lot I know. I'm only where i'm at because I took under dosed/fake gear. That's the ONLY reason I'm going with the syno prop, I know it's legit.

Blog Entries
    if you have gyno issues.....and are running something with estradiol in it - id use a serm ...not an ai....JMO....

straightening out sex drive meant coming off letro and trying to get test/estro ratio back in line...i switched to adex...adjusted dosage..and waited patiently.

I think u should prob post proposed cycle and pct.......

week 1-10
    Test Prop 150 mg eod
    Tren A 100 mg eod (1/2 life of 1.5 days but eod has worked well before)
    PCT 4 days after last tren inject. Nolva 20mgs ED

Letro was the AI planned during cycle in case gyno signs show.

I obviously know that this isn't optimal, that's why I'm here.

THANKS

Quote Originally Posted by jimmyinkedup View Post
    i def respect m302's input however i will NEVER use letro again. i used in on the exact cycle u are running ..for the first time - to try it out...figuring i could manipulate dosage etc...it f'd up my sexual functioning for a few weeks and was a real pain to straighten out.
    i hear your dilemma. there is no easy way of knowing how much estradiol remains in your prop.
    You may want to consider toremifene. it does not appear to up regulate the pr receptor like tamox. Believe it or not another option may even be clomid.
    What up Jimmy? Long time no see...I have been MIA from this board here lately. What dose/duration of letro did you run w/ this past cycle? I am new to toremifene and didn't realize it didn't increase pr, so good info there. I also, didn't realize that clomid could be used w/ 19-nor's. I'm exceptionally interested in this thread as I will be running prop and tren A here in a month or so...and lately I have been battling gyno issues on cycle.

Markosterone is offline Member
    just use armidex during cycle... best way to go..
    nolvadex is bad with 19-nor's, letro is too strong...

AI is the way to go as it will prevent progesteron sides.

Markosterone, Armidex during cycle, nolva as a pct? I'm not planning on the toremifene as I'm not prone to progesterone gyno but I will use it at any signs. Also, are you saying Adex will lower all levels of estro as will letro and some other AI's? I've read this but do not know it to be factual.

Yeah run an AI on cycle and nolva/clomid for pct. You can run nolva on cycle if you aren't going to run the tren . When you say "I'm not prone to progesterone gyno" I'm assuming you have ran tren before? As you know it does increase pr. This is why a lot of tren users have caber on hand in case pr gets out of control. The key to keeping pr at bay is to keep estrogen levels low as pr thrives off excessive estrogen levels. So a lot of times simply using an AI on cycle w/ tren can be enough to keep pr at bay. You can never be to safe though that's why I will have caber on hand in case. Just saw your PM replying right now.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by M302_Imola View Post
    What up Jimmy? Long time no see...I have been MIA from this board here lately. What dose/duration of letro did you run w/ this past cycle? I am new to toremifene and didn't realize it didn't increase pr, so good info there. I also, didn't realize that clomid could be used w/ 19-nor's. I'm exceptionally interested in this thread as I will be running prop and tren A here in a month or so...and lately I have been battling gyno issues on cycle.
    Hey sorry it took a bit to respond. Im just back around here myself recently. I start at .25ed after 2 weeks bad sides...tried .25eod...after another 2 -no improvement . Discontinued and switched to adex.....
    Yeah toremifene is very intriguing to me...im def going to be using it more in the future...time to try some new pct protocols etc.... Take it easy bro !

Thanks and I am with you Jimmy, Letro has been harsh but I wanted to give it a shot to get rid of this lump. The weird thing is that it's not under my nipple but just below it and it's a firm lumpy tissue. Almost worse in the evenings than morning. Strange. Anyway, my wife says the Letro has made it a lot smaller so I hope she's right as I feel the same.

With absolutely zero energy and no sex drive, I decided that since Letro seems to be the AI of choice for most running test/tren , I would be ok to get the cycle going in hopes of upping my test levels. (understanding that gains may be minimal because I'm still on 1.5 mg/day letro.) I'm a little paranoid about the prop since it's a syno mix and I can't get powder as my supplier is closed for an undisclosed amount of time. Wanting a SERM to run WITH Letro. Is this wise? Toremifen, as Jimmy mentioned, is not supposed to be an issue with Tren as is Nolvadex . Is it common to run Toremifen and Letro side by side? I could have some here within a few days.

I'm also tapering my letro use down to avoid rebound, would .5 mg/day be wise to run throughout the cycle? I'm still feeling a little warm/slightly sharp feeling in the lump and I'm nervous that the Letro isn't enough.

Big Thanks

david30451 is offline Junior Member
    letro did nothing for me....and thatcuz i ran it for a while. arimidexcis good ..but wahgt worked for me was nolvadex ... i just started using it beforre the cycle ..... but then again... everybody has therir own side effects

Thread Information