jordankaden is offline New Member

Any advice is helpful !

I am 6'2"...around 200lbs... I consider myself a HARDGAINER, b/c I was a skinny, small, boney teenager until I was about 22. I have been working out since then. I have seen better improvements the older I get. I have used a few cycles in the past, a few were better than others, My diet is about 80% correct, the reason why, is b/c how much it cost to eat right....

My question is, what is a good start for me?... I am looking for size without a lot of gut-gaining, I know that is very hard, but what is a good start?

Thanks

Tigershark is offline "Who wants to be Clark Kent, when you can be Superman."
    Start by reading the stickies in the diet section. Lots of good info there. I know what you mean about the cost of food but you can cut some corners. I got a Sams Club membership and I get all my chicken breasts and egg whites there. You can get your fruit and veggies there too but to be honest even with a family of 3 ours go bad before we can finish them. I would get those at your grocers.

jordankaden is offline New Member
    ok what about sups, ?...ect....

Thread Information