Maverick1 is offline New Member

First cycle need your help!

Ok guys Ive been reading up on this forum and doing some research because I wanna take my first cycle but I wanna do it right. Here is my situation Im 23 y/o and im about 5'7 about 150-160 lbs. When I first started working out about 4 years ago i took a supplement called "superdrol" by anabolic xtreme. It gave me great results BUT I was never told that I needed to take a PCT after it. Because of that I got gynecomastia which I just recently had surgery a couple months back to remove the fat from my breast. I also had bad acne when I was a teen and this made it really bad, to the point where my dermatoligist put me on accutane (this was about 2 years ago). What im looking to gain out of my first cycle is a little more mass and more definition because as much as I have worked out in the past it seems really difficult for me to get cut. I wanna get opinions on what I should take and how much of it, as I am acne prone even though I have not had an outbreak since I took accutane (a pimple here and there every now and then). I appreciate the help !!

DIRTYMAX is offline New Member
    Have you been training regularly over the past four years since you took the superdrol. I had a few friends in college that got there hands of that sh*t, that was absolute poison. Unfortunatly they have the same exact story that you are sharing right now. The didnt have to have surgery but they had some pretty harsh side effects. You are probably going to get a lot of criticism on here saying you need to either train/diet better and save the AAS for later on. Which to do believe is true, you need to do a great deal of research on your own before deciding its something you want to do, BUT if you do decided to do something.... keep it simple for your first time. Test only cycle with propper PCT and you will see results of course with proper trainging and diet. I'd stay away from the orals... just my opinion

Maverick1 is offline New Member
    I have been training regularly for the past 4 years but honestly I have never been on a diet. I have been working out for a while but not as hard as I should be, and i havent worked out since I have had surgery. I should be ready to get back in the gym in the next week or so and I have been reading the diet section of this forum which has some great info. I wanna do this right right so I will gladly take the criticism!! I was planning on getting back in the gym for about a month and then jump on the juice but If you all recommend me to do otherwise I will gladly listen to your opinions.

DIRTYMAX is offline New Member
    i highly reccomend you do other wise due to your lack of training. You don't even know what you you can potentially reach by training naturally. I personlly don't think AAS should be taken lightly in any sense of used as a quick gain to "jump" back into the gym. I'd say eat right, train hard, drink your protein/NO. Keep the idea of cycling aa few years down the road once you have reached your own natural potential and done a great deal of research about proper pct.

Thread Information