Spacely is offline New Member

Need some advice, order may have been siezed by customs.

Hello all,

I am a little nervous today as I got my tracking number from my source, went to the Canada post website to track my order and it's being held in Mississauga (I guess that's the closest customs office to my house) it's been there since December 15th. I havn't received a letter or anything yet but I'm starting to get reallllly nervous.

What should I do if I'm contacted? Play dumb? I had my gear shipped from another country, maybe that was a stupid idea but will my house appear on some sort of "blacklist" for mailing now?

Any advice is much apreciated regarding what to do if contacted or how to avoid this from happening again.

Thanks so much.

-S

Ernst is offline Borderline Personality
    I don't know Canadian customs practices, but when contacted by any law enforcement officer or customs or the like there are 3 simple rules to keep in mind:

1. Don't
    2. Say
    3. Anything

Far from massive is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Agreed anything you say can and will be used against you in a court of law. If they have enough to charge you, they will anyway, no matter what you say and 99% of the time when they communicate with you before charging you its because they do not have enough to proceed and are counting on you to help them get it. If they ask you why you won't talk to them tell them that your dad is a lawyer and if you ever talked to a cop he would remove you from his will.

jpalmer is offline Banned
    Bro click on my username and send me your e-mail.

cro
    cro is offline Anabolic Member
    Blog Entries
    thats a wierd fist post . BEAT IT
    Quote Originally Posted by jpalmer View Post
    Bro click on my username and send me your e-mail.

SlimJoe is offline Banned
    Sounds risky don't be going to pick nothing up tbh keep clear of it and admit a loss

pwnflow is offline Associate Member
    Wait I though it was legal to posses steroids in Canada. What's the worst that can happen if it is caught by the customs? Just the loss of money and roids right?

chi
    chi is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ErnstHatAngst View Post
    I don't know Canadian customs practices, but when contacted by any law enforcement officer or customs or the like there are 3 simple rules to keep in mind:

1. Don't
    2. Say
    3. Anything

good advice!! Here in the states they will ship you the empty packages with a letter from customs saying if you want your stuff come and claim it. It is advised not to go and claim it lol.

Kouga53 is offline Junior Member
    I would go with ErnstHatAngst. But your best option now is to sit and wait.

KyleJumpjets is offline Associate Member
    Yeah man you might have to accept a loss. Not worth it to persue

SlimJoe is offline Banned
    Simple it don't sound right for something to take that long do a bit of research into the tracking status through a search engine also like I said previous don't be fooled into picking it up

Honkey_Kong is online now Superbowl XLIX Champs!
    I agree with the rest of the guys about not calling them. Look at it this way, if they were going to bother arresting you, they would anyways. I'd just keep quiet and write it off as a loss. Maybe in a few months try another source. I would also get a fake ID and set up a mailbox at one of those private mailbox businesses. That way if it doesn't come, you don't have to worry about the fuzz finding you so easily.

norburt is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Spacely View Post
    Hello all,

I am a little nervous today as I got my tracking number from my source, went to the Canada post website to track my order and it's being held in Mississauga (I guess that's the closest customs office to my house) it's been there since December 15th. I havn't received a letter or anything yet but I'm starting to get reallllly nervous.

What should I do if I'm contacted? Play dumb? I had my gear shipped from another country, maybe that was a stupid idea but will my house appear on some sort of "blacklist" for mailing now?

Any advice is much apreciated regarding what to do if contacted or how to avoid this from happening again.

Thanks so much.

-S
    id be more worried if i were the shipper. you could be like, its my fault if someone shipped me something?

beat up is offline New Member
    A buddy of mine bought from out of the country and had his gear "seized by customs." He received a letter directing him to pay a $75 fine. He did.

I think the real scam he got bit by was a bogus outfit selling an opportunity to pay them for a letter requesting 75 bucks. Now that is stinkin thinkin! LOL

40plusnewbie is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Honkey_Kong View Post
    I would also get a fake ID and set up a mailbox at one of those private mailbox businesses. That way if it doesn't come, you don't have to worry about the fuzz finding you so easily.
    This would be a good way to avoid getting jammed up by the friendly government guys in place to protect your freedoms. lol No connection to you except for your picture and fingerprints (if you leave them on paperwork at the place). In addition to making it real tough for them to do a controlled delivery on you, they can't even track you back to your residence this way. Of course this is basically moot anyway if all your doing is ordering ammt's for your personal use.

Thread Information