pstacks is offline Associate Member

Prostate issues...is it a bad idea to cycle??

I have had prostatitus come and go for about 6 months now, and I'd really like to do my first legit cycle (some sort of test and dbol , i've done dbol only before...). The dbol cycles were over 1 year ago, so I don't think that would have brought it on, and my doc is saying that I do not have an enlarged prostate.

From what I understand, test raises DHT levels which in turn can enlarge the prostate. However, like I said my doc said it is not enlarged. It just becomes swollen when the prostatitus comes back.

Is it a bad call for me to cycle now? Ever? Or would I be ok if I take a 5-alpha-reductase inhibitor, just to make sure i'm in the clear. Any feedback is much appreciated.

Also, the syptoms are less uncomfortable and go away quicker with each time this comes up. Now is the 3rd time.
    Last edited by pstacks; 01-07-2011 at 10:14 AM.

pstacks is offline Associate Member
    Bump...I'm just looking to hear from anybody who has had prostatitus issues? Anyone out there that has cycled and has chronic prostatitus or any prostate issue, did gear make it worse? And are the dht blockers very effective in preventing these issues while on cycle?

Thanks everybody...

Thread Information