zincla is offline New Member

What can I use? winstrol or anavar? what advice please

hello boys and girls! I am 22 years I have almost 3 years of training behind him. I plan to start a cycle of winstrol or anavar . some people have advised me to take one tablet winstrol 2mg twice daily after meals.
    anavar while I do not know how to use it. help me please?! thanks in advance guys!

up!please!

Ernst is offline Borderline Personality
    Given your age (and lack of other stats or knowledge) people on this forum will generally not advise you to use AAS in any way. Focus on your diet and training for now, and keep researching!

Plus, I've never heard of 2mg winstrol , and anavar is not very good as far as bang for the buck..... just my opinion.

Matt is offline AR's Hot British Pimp Daddy ~HOF~
    Blog Entries
    ^^^ Agreed...
    Do not ask me for a source check.

cro
    cro is offline Anabolic Member
    Blog Entries
    2nd motion.

here this is my current situation! my diet has an intake of 4000 kcal per day .. of which: protein = approximately 280 grams. = approximately 350 grams carbohydrate. fat = approximately 180grammi. I eat 5 times a day. I am tall 182 cm and weight 84 kg bf: around 11% or 12%. what do you recommend for me? (let go of the age) I seek an AAS in blocks light that is right for 1-2 kg increase in lean body mass. thanks in advance. scase spelling errors!

up please!

cro
    cro is offline Anabolic Member
    Blog Entries
    your base looks solid. your age is to young i would wiat longer and kick it off with a test e cycle from 300 to 500 mg per week with 12.5 mg of aromasin eod.
    Quote Originally Posted by zincla View Post

here this is my current situation! my diet has an intake of 4000 kcal per day .. of which: protein = approximately 280 grams. = approximately 350 grams carbohydrate. fat = approximately 180grammi. I eat 5 times a day. I am tall 182 cm and weight 84 kg bf: around 11% or 12%. what do you recommend for me? (let go of the age) I seek an AAS in blocks light that is right for 1-2 kg increase in lean body mass. thanks in advance. scase spelling errors!

Quote Originally Posted by cro View Post
    your base looks solid. your age is to young i would wiat longer and kick it off with a test e cycle from 300 to 500 mg per week with 12.5 mg of aromasin eod.
    Thank you for responding Cro! I live in Italy so I have some problems finding certain aas so I would be obliged to use anavar or Winstrol tablets. I could use winstrol + anavar tablets in a single cycle of 6 up to 8 weeks?

up info 1°cycle please!

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    You dont need steroids you need a good basic diet and training program, concentrate on building a solid base over the next 2 yrs and you will be ready, in the meantime research the steroid profiles and the education threads and get more of an understanding of cycles and steroids

jordankaden is offline New Member
    you have a great start, but why are those two your only choices ?.... I am not saying that you are correct or incorrect but just curious on your decision. Why dont you continue with the diet and training you are doing, looks like you are doing something correct!

chuckt12345 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    you can take 4mg of winstrol a day til the cows come home, will make zero difference in you appearence
    you have good base, just change up your diet if you are looking to get heavier

Thread Information