dankney is offline New Member

2nd Cycle Questions (Deca 300 Sust 250)

What's up guys, I'm getting ready to run my second cycle and wanted some input. Not looking to get bashed here. I'm 23 5'9" 284lbs (18% bf) and have been lifting for 8yrs. My first cycle I ran test 400 and Bol for 14 weeks. Ran 7wks of test at 2ml a wk and Bol 50mg tabs (25 In am 25 in pm) then ran just 7 weeks of test 400 at 2ml a wk after. I got solid gains from it. My diet was mostly low carb with healthy grains and high protein. For my PCT I took inhibit e for 30 days, all my levels are fine and I'm perfectly normal now. Finished this cycle 4 months ago.

Now, for number 2 I was looking at Deca 300 and Sust 250. Thinking ill keep my diet the same to shed a few more lbs of fat and cycle as follows ( I'll pin every 5 days... 1.5 ml of sust and .5ml of deca) looking for about 14 weeks again with obvi PCT after.

Let me know what you think about the siding and the gear combo. Is there anything I might get better results from? Dose differently? Thanks

MBMETC is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by dankney View Post
    What's up guys, I'm getting ready to run my second cycle and wanted some input. Not looking to get bashed here. I'm 23 5'9" 284lbs (18% bf) and have been lifting for 8yrs. My first cycle I ran test 400 and Bol for 14 weeks. Ran 7wks of test at 2ml a wk and Bol 50mg tabs (25 In am 25 in pm) then ran just 7 weeks of test 400 at 2ml a wk after. I got solid gains from it. My diet was mostly low carb with healthy grains and high protein. For my PCT I took inhibit e for 30 days, all my levels are fine and I'm perfectly normal now. Finished this cycle 4 months ago.

Now, for number 2 I was looking at Deca 300 and Sust 250. Thinking ill keep my diet the same to shed a few more lbs of fat and cycle as follows ( I'll pin every 5 days... 1.5 ml of sust and .5ml of deca) looking for about 14 weeks again with obvi PCT after.

Let me know what you think about the siding and the gear combo. Is there anything I might get better results from? Dose differently? Thanks
    is that correct or did you mean 184lbs

dankney is offline New Member

Correct

Definitely 280's haven't seen the 100's since high school lol

MBMETC is offline Anabolic Member
    aside from your being 23, 150mgs of deca pw is useless imo and the pinning schedule and pct or lack there of are no good. look into this plan more and hang out for a while
    Last edited by MBMETC; 01-07-2011 at 08:39 AM.

Thread Information