Bulls Eye is offline New Member

Testosterone Enanthate

Hi guys..

Ive been reading here for hours and hours.. and to be honest my mind is cracking.

would Testosterone Enanthate be OK to use 600mg for 8 weeks on its own then followed by a pct..

all info would be much appreciated.

Age 31
    Weight 240
    Height 5,11
    Bf 33%
    Yrs training on and off for yrs
    Last edited by Bulls Eye; 01-08-2011 at 06:52 PM.

MBMETC is offline Anabolic Member
    Hmmm I'm having a hard time viewing your stats in my crystal ball....jk
    Height
    Bf
    Yrs training
    Planned pct
    Last edited by MBMETC; 01-08-2011 at 06:51 PM.

DBolNoob is offline Banned
    Maybe throw in an oral like Dbol to help 'Kick Start' the cycle for 4-5 weeks

just updated... i know my bf is high but hope to build muscle and lose the bf over the next year

getrdun is offline New Member
    I agree you need something like dbol to kick start it but i see the training for on and off you have to remember when you do testosterone you have to keep working out with a good pct or you will loose most of what you have worked hard for.

bodybuilder is offline Senior Member
    Bud at your body fat you are running a high risk of gyno. I would drop the bf first before doing a cycle.

Quote Originally Posted by getrdun View Post
    I agree you need something like dbol to kick start it but i see the training for on and off you have to remember when you do testosterone you have to keep working out with a good pct or you will loose most of what you have worked hard for.

yes i agree. when i mean on and off... i mean . train for 6months then few months off due to work.i now have my own company
    so i don't travel anymore. and can really commit. to getting the body i want.

thanks

Quote Originally Posted by pitbulllock View Post
    Bud at your body fat you are running a high risk of gyno. I would drop the bf first before doing a cycle.
    yes i see it a prob , but was hoping to run something to solve this.. maybe will have to rethink

bodybuilder is offline Senior Member
    Yes you should. test ain't going to help you drop bf if your diet is not in check. Step one would be to post up your diet in the diet section. There are plenty of knowledgeable members there that would be glad to help you out. Once your diet is in check you will be surprised at how fast you will drop bf%. The ideal bf% pree cycle is 15% or lower.

Oh sorry didn't see your stats I agree with pit you have to drop that bf

Ashop is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Bulls Eye View Post
    Hi guys..

Ive been reading here for hours and hours.. and to be honest my mind is cracking.

would Testosterone Enanthate be OK to use 600mg for 8 weeks on its own then followed by a pct..

Age 31
    Weight 240
    Height 5,11
    Bf 33%
    I would use an AI with it and be sure to do a solid PCT.

bruary17 is offline Member
    Test e should be ran for 10 to 12 weeks minimal. Is this your first time? If so you don't need to run that high a dose, that will only up your chances of possible sides.

Far from massive is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Also when you are ready to cycle, I would have to assume it would be your first cycle and you body fat will probably still be a little on the high side. So for those reasons instead of jump starting an 8 week cycle to try to get the long ester working, I think you would be a lot better off giving the enan enough time to work 10 weeks should be fine for a first time and reducing the dosage to 400-500 and skip any jump start with oral or front loading with any kind of test, to me jumping a 600mg wk cycle sounds like a bad idea. Stable, gradually increasing blood levels will be your friend when it comes to combatting the onset of gyno.

Just my 2 cents,
    FFM

I gotta learn to type faster, but yeah as the post above now says...

dec11 is offline 'everything louder than everything else'
    Blog Entries
    i'd go with 500mg pw for 12wks

JimInAK is offline Member
    You may consider taking HGH as a way to boost your metabolism. That works for me, but I will soon be 52.

I'd take a hard look at my diet and seriously cut sugars (and cut carbs that have a high glycemic index, such as potatoes (sweet potatoes are OK), white bread, white rice, etc.). When I was informed that my blood sugar was high, I cut sugars and started taking HGH and I lost 30 lbs in three of four months.

Diet and exercise can take you where you'd like to go.

Good luck B.E. Knowledge will provide your with the tools for positive change. There are tons are solid facts throughout this website that will help you get to where you want to go.

Tigershark is offline "Who wants to be Clark Kent, when you can be Superman."
    Test e with a dbol kicker is a great first cycle. Get the bodyfat down with proper diet and exercise and have your PCT in order and I think you will enjoy this cycle. I know I did.

Duckhombre is offline Associate Member
    I think anavar might be oral for this situation? Eat a good clean diet, and let the drugs be anti-catabolic more than focusing on growth. It will probably come for a guy like you anyway. Use it to get down to a healthy weight, balance your weights and cardio, and again be strict on the diet.

DIRTYMAX is offline New Member
    if you haven't been able to commit (few months on/off) running your own business, what makes you think tht you will be able to dedicate the time needed when you are on a cycle? Test E and Dbol is a good cycle, but like they said with that BF% gyno risk is def. increased. Maybe keep something like letrozole om hand just incase if you do decide to go through with it. Atleast run an AI during your cycle

cro
    cro is offline Anabolic Member
    Blog Entries
    33% bf .dont take any steroids yet until you get that bf% in the low teens or near.
    Hi guys..

Age 31
    Weight 240
    Height 5,11
    Bf 33%

Quote Originally Posted by DIRTYMAX View Post
    if you haven't been able to commit (few months on/off) running your own business, what makes you think tht you will be able to dedicate the time needed when you are on a cycle? Test E and Dbol is a good cycle, but like they said with that BF% gyno risk is def. increased. Maybe keep something like letrozole om hand just incase if you do decide to go through with it. Atleast run an AI during your cycle

when i worked for my last company commit was a pain. like i said i know own my own busines and never travel.
    thanks for you info. will look into letrozole ..
    Last edited by Bulls Eye; 01-09-2011 at 07:49 AM.

thanks for all you advise people. i wanted a boost so to keep focused, even more.

Don't be in a hurry, get the bf down you'll appreciate the results

Blacksrt42004 is offline Junior Member
    Hi guys..

I can appreciate that because I felt the same way (well I still do). I have been coming here and reading and reading till my head feels like it is spinning, but that's a good thing because the little bit I have learned so far has already helped me a lot.

I was all ready to jump in and start my first cycle a few months ago, had a source and everything but I was reading about the whole bf% thing and talked with some people on here that thought I should get it down little before I start (and my bf% was around 17%-18%).

So I did some more reading and looked into Clenbuterol . I have been going to the gym and doing cardio everyday both on and off the cycles of Clen and I have seen some damn good results. The first two week cycle on Clen I dropped 10lbs and that was without even starting my cardio routine until about 4 days into the cycle. I will be finishng my 2nd two week cycle in a couple days and I haven't weighed myself but I fully expect at least another 8-10lbs. to be gone

I am a newb and you can dismiss my advice if you want, but I would get a diet in place along with a solid cardio plan and look into Clen to drop some lbs before you start, because you could be opening yourself up for a lot of issues if you don't.

If you are curious about Clen do a search on here there is a lot of good information about it. Here is one of the informational threads on it The Clenbuterol Handbook but there are others too.

CMB
    CMB is offline Senior Member
    Okay, yes your BF is high, but in no way does that increase your chance for gyno, contrary to popular belief....

Wish I could show you the thread that a vet named magic posted, but I can't seem to find it.

Quote Originally Posted by Blacksrt42004 View Post
    I can appreciate that because I felt the same way (well I still do). I have been coming here and reading and reading till my head feels like it is spinning, but that's a good thing because the little bit I have learned so far has already helped me a lot.

I was all ready to jump in and start my first cycle a few months ago, had a source and everything but I was reading about the whole bf% thing and talked with some people on here that thought I should get it down little before I start (and my bf% was around 17%-18%).

So I did some more reading and looked into Clenbuterol . I have been going to the gym and doing cardio everyday both on and off the cycles of Clen and I have seen some damn good results. The first two week cycle on Clen I dropped 10lbs and that was without even starting my cardio routine until about 4 days into the cycle. I will be finishng my 2nd two week cycle in a couple days and I haven't weighed myself but I fully expect at least another 8-10lbs. to be gone

I am a newb and you can dismiss my advice if you want, but I would get a diet in place along with a solid cardio plan and look into Clen to drop some lbs before you start, because you could be opening yourself up for a lot of issues if you don't.

If you are curious about Clen do a search on here there is a lot of good information about it. Here is one of the informational threads on it The Clenbuterol Handbook but there are others too.

many thanks.. will read hand book now.. have you got some pics of your results would like to see them if you have..

Quote Originally Posted by CMB View Post
    Okay, yes your BF is high, but in no way does that increase your chance for gyno, contrary to popular belief....

Wish I could show you the thread that a vet named magic posted, but I can't seem to find it.

i also thought this... just because my bf is .. doesnt mean im prone to gyno.. but should it happen would be able to counter act with the right course/tabs..

if you do find that thread let me know as will read it...

thanks for you info.

The relationship between gyno and body fat during AAS usage has been a hotly debated topic for a long time, and will not likely be resolved in this thread. One thing that is not debatable is that in general gynecomastia occurs more frequently in males who are overweight, of course blurring this fact, many conditions that cause one to be overweight also are thought to cause gynecomastia so it kind of becomes a chicken or egg debate. Then also you have the deal of is it true gynecomastia involving the glandular tissue or pseudo-gynecomastia involving mostly fat tissue in the breast area, most cases of gyno are a combination of both glandular and lipid growth. One thing for sure when you think about most of the people who you have seen with the appearance of gyno over I think you will agree very few of them have been part of the 10% body-fat group.

So my thoughts for whatever it’s worth are,

Probably the most important thing regulating gyno development is individual physiology, however we do not have any control over this but we do have control over our body’s health and body-fat is a reflection of our general health. Body-fat is generally reduced through a combination of exercise and good diet which causes changes in our overall health and varies many regulators of body function that can contribute to gyno so while a body fat level per say may not affect gyno development all the other changes brought about by the reduction of body-fat likely will.

FFM

PS the most important considerations in gyno are your previous history, have you ever had any gyno before? Puberetal etc. Do you currently have fatty breasts? If you answered yes to the first then you damn sure better have some AIs close at hand (always a good idea anyway) and if you anwered yes to the second while the reduction is not mandatory before AAS usage its certainly a good idea as it will make it a lot easier to judge any changes and as stated in the above post the improvement in your overall health will reduce the chances of sides and increase the chances of good (lean mass) growth during a cycle.

Hi guys..

Age 31
    Weight 240
    Height 5,11
    Bf 33%
    unless you plan on kick starting your enanthate i would suggest upping it to 10 weeks.

Quote Originally Posted by Blacksrt42004 View Post

P.S did you take this in tablet form.... cheers.

Thread Information