Thread: Rubber Stopper

aarons87 is offline New Member

Rubber Stopper

Hi All,

I am five weeks into my cycle, just finished the first viale of trinbolin 75 and another viale of test.

I noticed as i loaded the syringe there was a veryvery small peice of the rubber stopper on the end black part of the plunger (bottom of syringe). It was very small but i took notice of it as i did not want this in my arm !

I injected this slowly into my deltoid watching the liquid i did about 98% of it and did NOT see the rubber thing pass me at all. I left a small bit in the syringe to ensure it did not go into my arm. Anyways, I looked in the syringe and pulled it apart after and the tiny small peice of rubber is not there. I note that after i injected i accidnelty squirted a blast from the needle im hoping it was in that.

Anyway, Im just wondering if anyone has had this happen before ? And again i did not see it go in me but still could not find the evidence after - I should have not blasted the syrinege after.

Cheers.

DBolNoob is offline Banned
    lol that sucks, but im sure you will be ok.

if you get any funny sides like swollen arm or rash etc then let us all know and maybe be necessary to see a doc

eGGz is offline Anabolic Member
    Do you change needles after filling the syringe ?

Tigershark is offline "Who wants to be Clark Kent, when you can be Superman."
    I have had this happen before and I never had an issue after injecting. I did the same thing you did and my guess is if it did get into me my body pushed it out later.

j.daddy is offline Junior Member
    I had a similar thing happen to me on my second cycle. If there is a problem you will notice it in a matter of 2-3 days. I had a problem. My right ass cheek swelled to 3 times the size of my left and I had to go to the doctor. They treated me with antibiotics and I was better in a week. I was seen at a teaching hospital and they sent 20 interns in to show them my swollen ass. Then I got a 45 min lecture from a nurse that said she had a friend who died from aas use (crap). Besides the embarassment of the interns and the lecture it wasn't to bad. If you start noticing it turn red and feverish get medical help.

Bonaparte is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by j.daddy View Post
    I had a similar thing happen to me on my second cycle. If there is a problem you will notice it in a matter of 2-3 days. I had a problem. My right ass cheek swelled to 3 times the size of my left and I had to go to the doctor. They treated me with antibiotics and I was better in a week. I was seen at a teaching hospital and they sent 20 interns in to show them my swollen ass. Then I got a 45 min lecture from a nurse that said she had a friend who died from aas use (crap). Besides the embarassment of the interns and the lecture it wasn't to bad. If you start noticing it turn red and feverish get medical help.
    Was the medical care at least free in exchange for the embarassment?

Thread Information