wmaousley is offline American Bedoo

Why why why?????

Can anyone please explain the phenomonon behind newbies just purchasing away, and buying anything that looks remotely close to AAS and then posting a picture here asking the forum if its "real or fake".

All of you old timers here are doing an injustice to these newbies/teenagers by accepting this practice. Hell most are buying SH*T that most none of us have heard of.

The point here is these newbies are relying to heavely on the opinions of members of this forum, so they neglect to research the AAS and just buy it because "you" will somehow determine its real through pictures (even I am guilty of it). Hell they post "what a good cycle for me?" you guys determine that they are too young and ignore them, but when that same newbie with 1 or 2 posts posts a picture of AAS they just bought you are quick to confirm is authenticity. WHY

I will stop this practice and hope you will too, and force the newcommers to learn about AAS on their own instead of becoming dependant on you Mods.

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    With the amount of traffic going through the biggest steroid forum on the net its hard to keep track of every single person, when they ask about a cycle we first ask for stats but when these people ask about if this looks real or fake in the picture section we aren't going to ask stats we would answer the question, most mods/vets will do alot more digging around their previous threads so IMHO your a little of the mark, the forum does the best it possibly can by advising the safest and correct way to cycle, thats why we are no1.

BigJuice777 is offline Associate Member
    I've never been to the picture forum to justify my gear. I did my research and went about acquiring a source the right way. no need to ever wonder if my stuff was fake. If they are too stupid or impatient to do things the correct way, then they get what they get. The picture gallery isn't an 'injustice'... in fact its the opposite for those smart enough not to buy fake gear and wonder.

Far from massive is offline Knowledgeable Member
    On top of that there are stickies on how not to get scammed etc on the board to lead people down the right path. If they are too impatient to read the stickies or take the time required to follow the directions then hopefully they will stumble on the adds for legal steroids and buy them and help finance the site and not get a pustulating abscess from buying "gear" from the guy at school who says he has the 'Mad hook-up' and getting some crap someone made with some of rovers prednisone in an old pot on thier stovetop with moms crisco oil filtered through a paper towel.

Tigershark is offline "Who wants to be Clark Kent, when you can be Superman."
    There is plenty of info here for people to look at if they want to take the time. The vets/mods do the best job they can to help members out and they do it for free!
    So blasting them is not very cool.

SlimmerMe is offline ~Knowledgeable Female Extraordinaire~
    Quote Originally Posted by wmaousley View Post
    Can anyone please explain the phenomonon behind newbies just purchasing away, and buying anything that looks remotely close to AAS and then posting a picture here asking the forum if its "real or fake".

All of you old timers here are doing an injustice to these newbies/teenagers by accepting this practice. Hell most are buying SH*T that most none of us have heard of.

The point here is these newbies are relying to heavely on the opinions of members of this forum, so they neglect to research the AAS and just buy it because "you" will somehow determine its real through pictures (even I am guilty of it). Hell they post "what a good cycle for me?" you guys determine that they are too young and ignore them, but when that same newbie with 1 or 2 posts posts a picture of AAS they just bought you are quick to confirm is authenticity. WHY

I will stop this practice and hope you will too, and force the newcommers to learn about AAS on their own instead of becoming dependant on you Mods.
    I think most everyone is on the same page here above in bold......some slip thru the woodwork and some clever ones re-post wanting to try again hoping not to get caught....so yes to making them learn. It can be exhausting and sometimes I get so frustrated since they want to wear down any nay sayer.....but....it could save a life.

chuckt12345 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    ???? sorry this post makes little to no sense. The pic forum is a YES/NO answer, if they already have the gear and will take why shouldnt they know if its legit or not.

Quote Originally Posted by chuckt12345 View Post
    ???? sorry this post makes little to no sense. The pic forum is a YES/NO answer, if they already have the gear and will take why shouldnt they know if its legit or not.
    Actually it makes great since, not trying to insult your intelligence but is english your first language? If so, what doesnt make since in my post?

Quote Originally Posted by SlimmerMe View Post
    I think most everyone is on the same page here above in bold......some slip thru the woodwork and some clever ones re-post wanting to try again hoping not to get caught....so yes to making them learn. It can be exhausting and sometimes I get so frustrated since they want to wear down any nay sayer.....but....it could save a life.
    I understand weveryone is on the same page, all Im stating is some of the mods/OTmers are being counterproductive. Here NO over here YES.

Quote Originally Posted by marcus300 View Post
    With the amount of traffic going through the biggest steroid forum on the net its hard to keep track of every single person, when they ask about a cycle we first ask for stats but when these people ask about if this looks real or fake in the picture section we aren't going to ask stats we would answer the question, most mods/vets will do alot more digging around their previous threads so IMHO your a little of the mark, the forum does the best it possibly can by advising the safest and correct way to cycle, thats why we are no1.
    First of all let me congratulate you guys on your success, this forum is great. I understand their isnt enough mods to monitor everyone. IMO I am on the mark, you guys (Steroid .com) allow anyone even with 1 post to ask about his gear to get confirmation, then after he has authenticated his gear he never posts another post. but make dedicated users build up posts to send a PM. It should be the opposite. IMHO

Quote Originally Posted by Tigershark View Post
    There is plenty of info here for people to look at if they want to take the time. The vets/mods do the best job they can to help members out and they do it for free!
    So blasting them is not very cool.
    Not seeing blasting going on at all, if your that sensative dont read it.

Ladies & Gentlemen if you were personally offended by my post, join the peace corp and send me your address so I can mail you a beach towel to wipe your tears.

chuckt12345 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    well i can spell sense, since correctly if thats what your asking. This pic forum is not rocket science,, if someone wants to know if their gear is legit or not why not tell them? If you dont respond what do you think they do with it? Throw it away? And just because someone has one post does not make them a newbie.

Thread Information