Borehag is offline New Member

First cycle help

Hey guys im a 25 year old around 175cm and 110kg and am on my first cycle of sust 250 & 50mg deca at the moment im doing 1ml of both together once a week. Being a big guy I'm still trying to bulk but also drop fat I'm wondering if cause of my larger size I need higher doses and also a good jewell plan. I'm currently eating lots of almonds, oats, yogurt, banana's apples and chicken breasts and fish mainly tuna and salmon. I also eat lots of vegetables and have 4 protein shakes a day I'm using gaspari myofusion as it is low carbs and mixing with water.

Any help would be greatly appriciated.

Matt is offline AR's Hot British Pimp Daddy ~HOF~
    Blog Entries
    Whats your bf%
    How long have you been training
    What is your planned pct
    What is your test and deca dosed at mgs????????

Your first cycle should have been test only and there are reasons for that which we will get into later..
    Do not ask me for a source check.

bf % I dont know but I do have a belly, ive been training off and on for 1-2 years pct I cant remember the name of it but a work mate is getting that for me, the deca states 50mg per 1ml and are ready to go doses the sust is in a little bottle and only has sust 250 on label and a % of each test ether

Blog Entries
    How far into this cycle are you???

4th dose three days ago

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    Stop the deca its pointless at that dose and you dont need it anyway,
    You also need to know what your pct is and what your going to take,
    You also need to know your bf,
    The sus dose isnt going to do a great deal imho, your going to need at least 400-500mgs per week,
    what is you diet like?
    I would consider stopping the cycle until you educate yourself alot more and understand what your taking and doing.

Blog Entries
    Ive never heard of deca being dosed at 50mgs per ml, but who knows....

I would suggest you stop what your doing and spend some serious time reading the educational threads found at the top of this forum, it really doesn't sound like you have the first clue of what your doing....

You need a pct, clomid and nolva before starting any cycle and you need to know how to use it. You need to reduce your bf before touching aas to reduce the risks of estrogen related side effects, high bp, gyno, limp dick and many more...

Seriously, educate yourself mate these compounds can cause serious long term health issues...

MBMETC is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Matt View Post
    Ive never heard of deca being dosed at 50mgs per ml, but who knows....
    I would suggest you stop what your doing and spend some serious time reading the educational threads found at the top of this forum, it really doesn't sound like you have the first clue of what your doing....

You need a pct, clomid and nolva before starting any cycle and you need to know how to use it. You need to reduce your bf before touching aas to reduce the risks of estrogen related side effects, high bp, gyno, limp dick and many more...

Seriously, educate yourself mate these compounds can cause serious long term health issues...
    someone else was claiming they had the same dose deca 50mgs/ml apparently its out of mexico and is probably pure garbage

MBMETC is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by MBMETC View Post
    someone else was claiming they had the same dose deca 50mgs/ml apparently its out of mexico and is probably pure garbage

Thread Information