Thread: HCG drops?

layeazy is offline Banned

HCG drops?

hey guys, just been browsing on the net and found a site that i can buy HCG off however the HCG they have available are drops?

I remember reading somewhere about swifto saying that hes not sure that HCG drops are legit?

So i emailed the site and they said they are legit HCG drops so explained i would need them as i using a cycle of steriods then they sent me the link to buy them.

So the main question is do HCG drops exist and work aswell as the injectable type?

jeallybean78 is offline Junior Member
    Never heard of an oral Hcg . Im curious about this also

Yeah its a reputable site dont wanna break the rules though but be good if some vets know? They are 60ml drops?

Why Choose Homeopathic HCG Drops Over Injections?

Same Results! Participants that have tried both the full strength hormone injections and these homeopathic drops and have reported the same results if not better from the homeopathic drops. These participants have become homeopathic HCG drop supporters!

Sure shedding that extra weight and the ability to keep it off is one of the biggest rewards of the following Dr. Simeons protocol and resetting your hypothalamus, but there are more exciting benefits people have reported.

smalltime7 is offline Member
    the drops are for a HCG diet for females where the body mimics pregnancy while eating a 500 calorie diet I have not been convinced this is the same HCG considering they sell it at homeopathic places.

auslifta is offline Retired MONITOR
    Quote Originally Posted by layeazy View Post
    Yeah its a reputable site dont wanna break the rules though but be good if some vets know? They are 60ml drops?

Why Choose Homeopathic HCG Drops Over Injections?

Same Results! Participants that have tried both the full strength hormone injections and these homeopathic drops and have reported the same results if not better from the homeopathic drops. These participants have become homeopathic HCG drop supporters!

Sure shedding that extra weight and the ability to keep it off is one of the biggest rewards of the following Dr. Simeons protocol and resetting your hypothalamus, but there are more exciting benefits people have reported.
    I found a site that sells that stuff. Done a bit of research and unlucky to find it is not the same. The only place that says its the same are places selling the stuff. Thought I was onto a good thing.

stevey_6t9 is offline RIP Aziz "Zyzz" Sergeyevich Shavershian - Veni Vidi Vici
    there all diluted junk

Far from massive is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Like kissing a picture...

Look at it this way, HCG needs to be mixed with bacteriostatic water and refridgerated to be stored and even then it only keeps a month. What have they discovered about storage that the drug makers have missed?

Bonaparte is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Homeopathic HCG is a scam.

dosXX is offline Member
    There is no such thing as an oral HCG all that stuff you see on the internet are bogus. But if you still want to get it you can find these homeopathic HCG at amazon or GNC at unbelievable prices lol.

goinglong is offline Junior Member
    I had a guy at my work taking the stuff. He was doing it for weight loss and the site gave him a very restricted calorie diet to follow. I was more curious about the diet and, as previous posts said, it was anywhere between 300-500 cals per day. I rolled my eyes thinking: "Go figure." I asked him what the concentration of HCG was in the drops and he didn't know. He did say they put a appetite suppressant in the drops, though. I'd stear clear of the drops if you are trying to build strength and/or mass.

Another guy at work was taking prescripted oral tabs of HCG which melt in the mouth. He received the script from his wife's diet clinic. He admitted he knew nothing about it and was being her lab rat for a few weeks. I don't know if he had any success because he is a DB and I never spoke to him again. I can say he was a small guy, didn't know how to train or diet, and I could cardio him into the ground.

Stick with what works.

hey guys, just been browsing on the net and found a site that i can buy HCG off however the HCG they have available are drops?

I remember reading somewhere about swifto saying that hes not sure that HCG drops are legit?

So i emailed the site and they said they are legit HCG drops so explained i would need them as i using a cycle of steriods then they sent me the link to buy them.

So the main question is do HCG drops exist and work aswell as the injectable type?

Thanks for all the replies thought it was too good to be true lol. I thought it had something to do with the HCG diet, I remember reading plenty of studies that think the HCG diet that there are no conclusive evidence that they actually work...

Ashop is offline Anabolic Member

Only use REAL HCG. Not the 'supplement' type form.

Brewster is offline Member
    I saw oral testosterone enthanate today.. I think im going to take it

same idea

Thread Information