koku69 is offline New Member

Using letro into cycle. Rebound?

Hi, essentially this is a repost, as I couldnt find the answer last post, maybe because of the long, confusing, jumbled info.

Im running Letro tapering up from .5mg to 2.5mg to reverse from gyno.
    Im planning to start my cycle after I taper down (to .25mg).
    My cycle will be Test E / Arimidex / Dbol .

Will I be ok switching from .25mg letro to the Arimidex / test e / dbol?
    In other words, will that be enough to prevent an estrogen rebound? Or should I add some toremifene in there?

anyone?
    half0way desperate for any input.

bananabate is offline New Member
    Im actually curious about that too.Ill do some letro soon before my cycle hoping to reverse or at least lower my gyno a bit before I start.

eGGz is offline Anabolic Member
    What are your stats ?
    I wouldn't start a cycle until the gyno symptoms are completely gone.
    Switching from letro to adex there shouldn't be much if any estrogen rebound especially if you are tapering the letro.

I'm 23, 5'9.
    Weighed in today at 193 lbs, around 12-13% bf.
    3 previous cycles ( ph's ) expierence.
    I definitely want to get gyno done first, hence my question. If I can taper up, then down, and bridge it into cycle would be ideal. I've heard people starting at .25 mg of letro 2 weeks before cycle. So I just wanted to know if I can taper down to .25 then start cycle and switch to adex. Or if anything start cycle with .25 letro still and switch to adex a couple weeks in?

Any input would be appreciated )

shameless bump
    will be starting .50mg tomorrow of letro.
    unless otherwise advised ( and i am completely open to the members here, as knowledge here is abundant. ), i will be ;
    1) tapering up from .50mg to 2.5mg
    2) once i am satisfied, stay at 2.5mg for a week.
    3) taper down to .25mg, start cycle ( 250mg pin, dbol . )
    4) stay at .25mg of letro for a week, then switch to Adex??
    Or could I switch from .25mg of letro to adex right at start?
    again, if this would cause a rebound, and i had to do the gyno reversal, then pct, then wait and start cycle, I am going to do that.
    but if this method works too, i would prefer this.
    hope this made it easier to read, i am notorious for jumbled information.

Anyone?
    Sorry for another bump, but I plan to start the letro today.
    :P

chuckt12345 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    i would prb wait a few weeks after you try to get rid of the gyno. I did the same thing and i absolutely felt like death from not having any estrogen in my body.

Quote Originally Posted by chuckt12345 View Post
    i would prb wait a few weeks after you try to get rid of the gyno. I did the same thing and i absolutely felt like death from not having any estrogen in my body.
    I've heard. If I ramp it down to .25 for a week and start cycle would I feel better? Is the sides strictly from a higher dose of letro?
    So far it's all pointing at PCT. Then a couple weeks before cycle.
    I don't mind, it's just I didnt want to bounce back and forth from letro to another AI/serm then cycle and another PCT.

New theory;
    If I ran the reversal protocol, tapered down, the. Started cycle with test e, dbol , adex and nolva at 20mg a day for the first week, drop nolva to 10mg second week and then dropping nolva completely;
    Would this prevent a rebound in my estrogen and keep me clear of any hindrance in my gains on cycle?
    Sorry, I am new to the aas, but I've done thorough research and have not found an answer over weeks of searching, I'm pretty confident that I'm not asking a blatant noob question.
    If I am, appologies folks

wow man.

Get off the letro then cover the rebound with nolva or aromasin . I highly, highly recommend aromasin. Then get off the drugs. Just get off the drugs for a bit while your HPTA and cholesterol stabilize. Then start a cycle by the book.

Gyno and getting off the drugs should be your concern right now. You're playing with fire, bro.

badmoto is offline Junior Member
    Koku, I'm doing the exact same thing. I'm tapering my letro down right now, almost to the .5 mg phase. I've been feeling horrible on this stuff. I have been tired and no sex drive. I started prop 4 days ago and already feeling better. Also starting nolva tonight to help with lipid levels, estro rebound if any, and to serve as anti-e against the test prop. My gyno is not completely gone and it may not have gone all the way away on the letro but at over a week at 2.5mg/day, I don't think I could have gone much longer. I hope this isn't the stupidest thing I could be doing but I really don't know what the advantage would have been to taper down to nothing on the Letro and then start test only cycle? As long as I'm tapering letro and taking Nolva, my estro should be in check. We'll see. Please advise.

Quote Originally Posted by badmoto View Post
    Koku, I'm doing the exact same thing. I'm tapering my letro down right now, almost to the .5 mg phase. I've been feeling horrible on this stuff. I have been tired and no sex drive. I started prop 4 days ago and already feeling better. Also starting nolva tonight to help with lipid levels, estro rebound if any, and to serve as anti-e against the test prop. My gyno is not completely gone and it may not have gone all the way away on the letro but at over a week at 2.5mg/day, I don't think I could have gone much longer. I hope this isn't the stupidest thing I could be doing but I really don't know what the advantage would have been to taper down to nothing on the Letro and then start test only cycle? As long as I'm tapering letro and taking Nolva, my estro should be in check. We'll see. Please advise.
    Im thinking of doing the same as you, tapering off letro, starting cycle with test e / dbol . Switching to armidex as an AI and a low dose of nolva ( 20 first week, 10 second week ) to prevent rebound.
    Arimidex is my chosen AI all the way through cycle, switching to Aromasin for pct ( im actually using toremifene as my pct. )
    Im asking the same question as you, so I cant advise you, but hopefully we'll both get the answer from here.

Rapacious - Ive been on 8 weeks of just standard Multi ( Animal Pak ), Fish Oil, Creatine Mono, PreWO here and there, and 4 weeks of ECA thrown in.
    6 of those weeks leading up today I take Liv.52 and Life Support by AI. So I don't think my body is too drugged up, although I honestly dont know how letro will affect me.

ah, been staying clean looks like (though i'm not familiar w/ all those products)

Check out aromasin , dude. In my experience, is just as good as letro and typically doesn't rebound (though it should be tapered). Let me put it to you this way: if aromasin doesn't help the gyno, I'd be seriously pessimistic about letro. And keep in mind you're an outlier if anything works besides surgery.

Anyhow, I went through a very similar situation a couple years ago. I was all over this forum looking for answers. In the end, experience and retrospect are the best teachers. You can still see my threads about letro if you want.

Best of luck, bro.

Shark

Quote Originally Posted by RapaciousShark View Post
    ah, been staying clean looks like (though i'm not familiar w/ all those products)

Check out aromasin , dude. In my experience, is just as good as letro and typically doesn't rebound (though it should be tapered). Let me put it to you this way: if aromasin doesn't help the gyno, I'd be seriously pessimistic about letro. And keep in mind you're an outlier if anything works besides surgery.

Anyhow, I went through a very similar situation a couple years ago. I was all over this forum looking for answers. In the end, experience and retrospect are the best teachers. You can still see my threads about letro if you want.

Best of luck, bro.

Shark
    Thanks man. Yup, to be honest the Letro is kind of me last straw in trying to reduce this gyno. I've used aromasin in my previous PCTs ( I do Aromasin @ 20mg a day and Torimifene at 90/90/60/30 ), never had a problem with gyno growing or never had my existing gyno get smaller.
    Most of my gyno I have now is from my fat adolescent stage ( big surprise? ).
    Ill give it a go to see how my body responds, although its hard to judge side effects because; honestly, I've never had any from previous PH cycles ( I've done havoc/epistane stand alone, and 2 Epistane / Xtreme Tren cycles. )

As for the supplements, liv.52 is a pretty well received herbal liver product, and Life Support is a pill form of Cycle Suport by Anabolic Innovations.
    http://www.aisportsnutrition.com/mst...upport-27.html
    Basically a all-in-one herbal cycle support product to keep my body in check.

Thanks for your input

Thread Information