Maack is offline Junior Member

Starting cycle of deca 300. Advice needed asap

I picked up a bottle of ultra nan deca 300 from Mexico it has red sticker with a picture of a dog on it. Going to start it tomorrow and I'm a rookie would appreciate some advice. I have my fish oil vitamins mineral and liver care all ready. Also got some tribulus 1000mg natural test boosters to stack with the deca 300 which I'm doing one shot a week. Will I be ok or do I have to stack it with test booster steroid ? Appreciate the help

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    I wouldnt do that if I were you, what are your stats? do you understand anything about steroids ?

eGGz is offline Anabolic Member
    Wait !
    Please do not run deca by itself.
    That is a recipe for disaster.

MBMETC is offline Anabolic Member
    Maac listen to what has been said, deca is probably the most suppresive compound when it comes to natural test production shut down. at your age( im gonna assume your about 20-21 yrs old ) recovery from this cycle will be nill, especially since you made no mention of pct assuming you even know what that is.

chuckt12345 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    start reading on here, youll learn quickly thats not a good idea.

What should I stack it with?

I'm 21 180lbs and been working out for 2 years seriously. Trying to pit on some mass

got to have your diet in check to grow, steroids will do nodda if your diet blows.
    and your 21 you have more than enough natural hormones to grow.

kawizx10 is offline Associate Member
    Take it from me, i learned the hardway before finding this site.
    Deca took me almost a full year to get back to normal.

I am running deca now but running deca with a test.

when i run Deca or Tren i always extend my PCT time and if i run 12 weeks on, i will take 16 weeks off.

Yea I have my diet set also. Got the chicken breast tuna lined up going to pig out 5 times a day plus 2 servings of weight gainers. What are u suggesting not to take it? Is there any test booster I can get from shop to keep my test levels up. Really not looking into shooting twice a week and it's not easy finding stuff around here. Once again appreciate u taking ur time and helping out

I'm also going to do just one cycle. Atleast the plan is to just use this bottle since I've had it for while and haven't dared to do it because I know I'm not ready and need to do homework before shooting up.

at your age i dont think its wise to cycle, as i mentioned before you can grow with proper diet and training.
    spend some time in the diet section and start with that.

kawizx10 is offline Associate Member
    All i can say is no test = blue pills.

Alright. I'll take ur advice but if I get tempted to take this stuff and get impatient what do u suggest the proper way would be?

Anabolic_Minds is offline Associate Member
    good diet and good training. you said you're 180lb, how tall are you?

There are plenty of supplements you could take along with a good diet, i like the animal stak and the mstak that did help me a lot some years ago

I have the animal stack hard gainers and I'm 5'11"

You dont want to be using steroids at your age, they can cause you some serious sides you wished you never had. You also dont want to be taking anything what comes out of mexico especially the vet grade gear, throw it in the bin and do alot more research, head over to the diet section you can gain alot more in there at your age and test levels

Ruffiancino is offline Junior Member
    Listen to everything you are being told, that is why you asked for the advice, yes? So you could get the smartest answer? First off, like the other posts, you are too young and the side effects can be really bad for you. And like the post above, I wouldn't trust anything vet grade coming out of Mexico. And Deca alone? Horrible idea.........Also, if your diet is on point like you say it is, then you should focus on that. The hormones in your body right now are at peak levels to instigate growth on their own. As far as your comment about being impatient and doing it anyway.................don't.............you get quality growth with time. Being impatient will just lead to bad decisions and you could really harm yourself.
    Last edited by Ruffiancino; 01-11-2011 at 02:57 PM.

Alright man. Thank you. I will take your word for it and keep it posted. Thanks for the help and yes I have been super serious with stuffing myself in past 2 weeks and have already put on 3 pounds so I'll just continue that

Good idea ^^^ well done

Quote Originally Posted by maack View Post
    alright man. Thank you. I will take your word for it and keep it posted. Thanks for the help and yes i have been super serious with stuffing myself in past 2 weeks and have already put on 3 pounds so i'll just continue that
    good choice bro, keep eating and if you feel your gaining too much fat step up the cardio.

Alright well do. I'll sell the stuff to this guy who has taken stuff before and wants it. Really appreciate the help and let me know if you guys know of any good pre workouts u guys had good experience with. I just need that extra push because i have to hit the gym after 10 hour work shifts.

Thread Information