Thread: Liquid Accutane

Ricer is offline Associate Member

Liquid Accutane

Just ordered some Liquid Accutane...

Here are my question guys.

I started my Test e / Tren A cycle yesterday 1-12 Test e 4-12 Tren A

I seem to only havr acne on my back. Not super crazy but nothing has been able to control it. From creams, scrubs etc, hence why I'm trying Accutane. (I took accutane before when I was a teenager and it cleared me up completely)

How long should I run it for? and doses? Does it matter doing it while on cycle? I want to make sure I don't break out intensely during pct either.

Thanks,

Vullfromsc is offline Associate Member
    i took it for 6 months (prescribed by a doctor) at varying doses from 40mg-60mg per day. it took about 2 months to fully kick in. now i have no acne
    it isn't really good for preventative use on cycle unless you have actually used it at a high dose in the past. if the acne is bad, start at 40mg / day and go from there. a lot of people use dosing like 10mg-20mg EOD for maintenance after they have taken accutane.
    so you know, sides of accutane are severe live toxicity, high triglycerides, high cholesterol, high BP, etc.. be careful with it. do not run oral steroids with it.

Ricer is offline Associate Member
    Thanks for the response! I won't be running any orals. My acne is only on my back. Their like cystic, large pimples. I have tried it all. I might give the 20mg EOD a shot and run it through out my cycle and pct.

Honkey_Kong is offline Superbowl XLIX Champs!
    There are a bunch of class-action suits going against the makers of Accutane. That stuff can do some major internal organ damage even if you're not on anything else.

gixxerboy1 is offline ~VET~ Extraordinaire~
    i've used 20mg eod on cycle and it cleared me up

Thread Information