Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    AZGOLDSMEMBER86 is offline Senior Member
    Blog Entries

EQ- What do you guys think of it?

looking to seee what everyone has to say about eq...got some and was going to us it in a cycle, but im getting mixed things about it.. give your honest opinions & experiences plz. thx

Blog Entries
    any takers?

MACHINE5150 is offline "AR's Vanilla Gorilla"
    I have never taken it but have friends that have.. it is great for those who wish to keep a lean/tight look because from i understand it does not cause you to retain water as bad as some other anabolics such as Deca .

Blog Entries
    thx for the reply

Brewster is offline Member
    just pm marcus

Many will tell you that it's a waste of oil but my personal experience is it made me more vascular than I've ever been while slowly and steadily increasing strength up to and even beyond 12 weeks. Downside for me is it makes me a ravenous monster and although I consider myself to have great will power regarding diet, when on EQ, I cannot control my appetite.

dec11 is offline 'everything louder than everything else'
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Brewster View Post
    just pm marcus
    somewhere in england a man takes his trusty bmx out of the shed and EQ'S its chain, then its stunt time.............

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Brewster View Post
    just pm marcus
    i did, i always ask em he said its no good. so i wanted to see what other thought. i trust marcus word.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by dec11 View Post
    somewhere in england a man takes his trusty bmx out of the shed and EQ'S its chain, then its stunt time.............
    lots say u wann aeat like a horse and doest make u very vascular...still up in the air about it though. thx man

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by AZGOLDSMEMBER86 View Post
    lots say u wann aeat like a horse and doest make u very vascular...still up in the air about it though. thx man
    i only know one guy locally who took it, he said he didnt even know he was on anything, bit more appetite but that was it

Blog Entries
    have you considered NPP, deca 's fast acting brother? supposidly all the deca benefits without the bloat etc

eGGz is offline Anabolic Member
    Ran EQ @ 400mg per week with 500mg Test E 12 weeks total.
    Decided if I ever run EQ again it would be @ 600mg per week and for 14 weeks minimum.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by dec11 View Post
    have you considered NPP, deca's fast acting brother? supposidly all the deca benefits without the bloat etc
    no, but i will look into it bro thx

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by eGGz View Post
    Ran EQ @ 400mg per week with 500mg Test E 12 weeks total.
    Decided if I ever run EQ again it would be @ 600mg per week and for 14 weeks minimum.
    so do you think the reason why people arnt seeing much results is becasuse? I read that dose has to be high and it take awhile to kick in.

coonhunter is offline Member
    So first of all I have to say that you have to do what works for you. I have used Deca and dont like it. I love EQ. Best thing you can do is give it a try on your next cycle and see if you like it. I would just follow the suggestions on here about dose and cycle length. I would run 400-600mg a week for at least 12 weeks. less than 400 is a waste as well as more than 600. It is a long ester and you will see smaller gains over a longer period of time. I like this drug in a bulking cycle because it makes me hungry and I can eat clean without feeling like I am choking down the same old chicken and greens all the time. I like to use it when I am cutting for the same reason. I lose my appetite when I use cutting drugs like clen or eca stacks and eq lets me eat so I dont lose muscle while cutting. Its all about what you want to get out of it and knowing how to use it for your body.

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    Personally I think EQ is a waste of time for muscle building and there are far better compounds out there what will do the job a lot better. There are many threads all over the bodybuilding sites asking this same question and they are only there for one reason, ask yourself why!

There are many bodybuilders who state they have had great results but I would question this by stating that they are being misdirected by other compounds in the stack, its not the EQ but the other muscle building aas what are producing the gains!

Why use something what many claim to be useless, why risk wasting your money and why use up the oil space with something what could be used with great results oiling a squeaking door? All ive ever had from EQ is a raised RBC count what went to a dangerous level and that's it, but we have to remember we all respond in different way and if you have never used EQ it may be worth trying it but log the results and make sure your not misdirected by the other compounds but personally why even risk it when you can use a compound what will build muscles tissue and will give results.

cro
    cro is offline Anabolic Member
    Blog Entries
    ok , what im wondering is it possible that it not as effective on people who have already reached a certain body (monsters). because im on my 1st cycle of very low doses of 300mg test e /300 mg eq , 8 weeks in started cutting for cycle in aug at 20% bf% at 5'9 210 .got down to 14% 194 started cycle nov. now im back to 208 at 15% bf and i can hardly believe it is just the test because i have no bloat at all.and lookin more vascular and cutting up slowly but gaining weight, feeling great with no sides . i think it is more effective on 1st time users/ monsters in progress.
    Quote Originally Posted by marcus300 View Post
    Personally I think EQ is a waste of time for muscle building and there are far better compounds out there what will do the job a lot better. There are many threads all over the bodybuilding sites asking this same question and they are only there for one reason, ask yourself why!

There are many bodybuilders who state they have had great results but I would question this by stating that they are being misdirected by other compounds in the stack, its not the EQ but the other muscle building aas what are producing the gains!

Why use something what many claim to be useless, why risk wasting your money and why use up the oil space with something what could be used with great results oiling a squeaking door? All ive ever had from EQ is a raised RBC count what went to a dangerous level and that's it, but we have to remember we all respond in different way and if you have never used EQ it may be worth trying it but log the results and make sure your not misdirected by the other compounds but personally why even risk it when you can use a compound what will build muscles tissue and will give results.

Quote Originally Posted by cro View Post
    ok , what im wondering is it possible that it not as effective on people who have already reached a certain body (monsters). because im on my 1st cycle of very low doses of 300mg test e /300 mg eq , 8 weeks in started cutting for cycle in aug at 20% bf% at 5'9 210 .got down to 14% 194 started cycle nov. now im back to 208 at 15% bf and i can hardly believe it is just the test because i have no bloat at all.and lookin more vascular and cutting up slowly but gaining weight, feeling great with no sides . i think it is more effective on 1st time users/ monsters in progress.
    No i dont think that, how do you know its not just the test? you have no experience using aas and usually on your first cycle you will ahcieve great gains anyway and I can more or less promise you didnt get any gains from the eq at 300mgs per week. First cycle should be one compound only to see how you react to it.

cro
    Blog Entries
    ok your probebly right , you know alot more than me 4 sure .i just thought that it seemed like the results have been great , thought to good for 300 mg of test alone. thank you ,always take your advice except the test only . i also like the way you stayted that you have run compounds by themselves to see the effects on you .that makes your advice solid thanks again just thought id run it by you.
    No i dont think that, how do you know its not just the test? you have no experience using aas and usually on your first cycle you will ahcieve great gains anyway and I can more or less promise you didnt get any gains from the eq at 300mgs per week. First cycle should be one compound only to see how you react to it.

Quote Originally Posted by cro View Post
    ok your probebly right , you know alot more than me 4 sure .i just thought that it seemed like the results have been great , thought to good for 300 mg of test alone. thank you ,always take your advice except the test only . i also like the way you stayted that you have run compounds by themselves to see the effects on you .that makes your advice solid thanks again just thought id run it by you.
    The results have been great because your experiencing the rebound effect of cutting before cycling (look into priming)and also its your first cycle but i can assure you the results haven't been from the 300mgs of eq per week, even if you are one of the few lucky ones who respond to eq 300mgs isn't going to do it anyway. Well done on your gains keep them up

cro
    Blog Entries
    thank you.

eGGz is offline Anabolic Member
    so do you think the reason why people arnt seeing much results is becasuse? I read that dose has to be high and it take awhile to kick in.
    Yep,,
    IMO 600mg minimum, 14 weeks minimum,
    I didn't notice much if anything @ 400mg per.
    Virtually no noticeable side effects either.
    For the price, I'll take deca over eq any day.

FuzzyPeaches o.O is offline Senior Member
    I have used EQ previously and I liked it. As with everything else in life it will vary from person to person and I have heard many say they did not care for it, I have also heard just as many say they liked it.

With that being said, if you have some use it and see how you respond to it. Opinions are like a55holes, everyone has one.

bjpennnn is offline American Psycho
    yes everyone knows marcus loves eq

^^^ I think I will stay out of EQ thread in future

Kouga53 is offline Junior Member
    ^^^ I think I will stay out of EQ thread in future
    What about us ecto's? We love that shit, it's like weed without the weed part haha

Duckhombre is offline Associate Member
    thats interesting you say that... I'm ann ecto and think there is nary a cycle it cannot find a home in. The effect is delayed, and subtle, but altogether real and tangible. It goeas with everything, and after you have used it a while, it seems to bring a 'maturity' to the muscle.

Hazard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    I've used 1000g's/wk of EQ to confirm whether or not it does anything...... upon conclusion of the EQ I determined that it's completely uselss. It holds no weight when compared to other compounds and i'm not so sure I want to HAVE to run a compound for 14 weeks just to see something.....

Look at it like this..... there are 2 types of people in this debate.

1) The guy who says EQ sucks..... and it's a waste of time, money, and space inside the syringe.

2) The guy who says he likes it but says it's gotta be run at a higher dosage and for a longer period of time.

Either way..... it doesn't sound promising...... LOL

~Haz~
    Failure is not and option..... ONLY beyond failure is - Haz

Think beyond yourselves and remember this forum is for educated members to help advise SAFE usage of AAS, not just tell you what you want to hear
    - Knockout_Power

NOT DOING SOURCE CHECKS......

I don't think it's that kind of drug, if you are looking for dramatic changes, get on tren . The stuff is proven on the race track, and that's all I need to know. I'll run it forever. Plus it's really, really, cheap. And it doesn't hurt, so might as fill the rest of barrel with Bold, I mean, why not?

Anyone else make the painful mistake of BNE, that is boldenone no ester?

turborx7s is offline Junior Member
    Ok, here's one -

I take an "herbal supplement" for a few reasons, but one of the biggest ones is for the increase in appetite. I have decided to stop using this supplement for a while, which will coincide with my next cycle. To my knowledge, EQ is the best bet for boosting your appetite, and so I WAS planning on running it @ 400mgs/wk. Worth the money, or forget it?

Quote Originally Posted by turborx7s;548***1
    Ok, here's one -

I take an "herbal supplement" for a few reasons, but one of the biggest ones is for the increase in appetite. I have decided to stop using this supplement for a while, which will coincide with my next cycle. To my knowledge, EQ is the best bet for boosting your appetite, and so I WAS planning on running it @ 400mgs/wk. Worth the money, or forget it?
    opinions are all over this thread regarding eq, re-read the whole thread.

b12 increases the appetite

opinions are all over this thread regarding eq, re-read the whole thread.

b12 increases the appetite
    I did read the thread buddy. And the undertone regarding the discussion was about size, gains, etc. My question is specific to the appetite portion. Would it be worth it to add to cycle JUST for the appetite increase alone, or am I adding another oil to my body unnecessarily. B12 doesn't really do it for me.

FuzzyPeaches o.O is offline Senior Member
    For me EQ allowed me to eat like a horse which in return allowed me to put on solid gains. This is one of the reasons I why I stated in my previous post that I liked it.

Turbo - I say use it, your appetite will go through the roof. Just be disciplined when it comes to what you eat and you'll do great.

People seem to experience this effect to a varying degree, there is a peptide CJC-### something or another that been heralded as THE appetite maker. I don't know, I've never tried it. The Bold will not elicit this effect for a month, mas y menos, so if you try it, you are stuck with it. I think it is worth it at >3usd per 100mg. If you have to pay more than that, forget it.

Thanks for the opinions fellas. I'll giver her a try I think.

Blog Entries
    yess thank you all for your posts, im just glad i can open a thread with more than 30 post and not be here for half of it...

Probally not gonna do the eq, what if it is a waste...but then i think , what if i do and its the shiz....:/ choices.. thx again dudes.

cro
    Blog Entries
    bro no matter what anyone says i can tell you that a dose of 300 makes me want to eat all day.
    Quote Originally Posted by turborx7s;548***1
    Ok, here's one -

cro
    Blog Entries
    bro i just think it is a versatile compound that can be used in many different ways. i guess in my own experience i cant tell because it is my 1st cycle and im running it with test e also at 300mg per week.one thing i can say though is if your looking to gain weight and dont have a huge appetite this would help 4-sure.
    yess thank you all for your posts, im just glad i can open a thread with more than 30 post and not be here for half of it...

Probally not gonna do the eq, what if it is a waste...but then i think , what if i do and its the shiz....:/ choices.. thx again dudes.

Hazard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    I think the final word on EQ is this.....

Whether or not it actually does anything (Placebo, or real results) you wont actually know for yourself unless you try it.

The subject of whether EQ is "worth it" or not has been beaten to death.....

~Haz~
    Failure is not and option..... ONLY beyond failure is - Haz

Think beyond yourselves and remember this forum is for educated members to help advise SAFE usage of AAS, not just tell you what you want to hear
    - Knockout_Power

NOT DOING SOURCE CHECKS......

Equiguns is offline Associate Member
    Just wanted to chime in on this, whether its old news OR not. It's surprising to see how many ppl. think poorly of EQ!!?!

I have done a couple of cycles of EQ (back in the day- nearly a decade ago). There are some very specific benefits I noticed during the cycles. First, obviously use it with a high (higher, comparitively) dosage of Test (I thought TestE was great, moreso than testPp). It has- gradual building of muscle and strength- benefits, vascularity benefits, performance benefits, and loss of gains (backtracking) is much much less than with many other juices...and it was this part that made me enjoy the gains i made on EQ for such long periods of time.

You will never find out the benefits or drawbacks until you try it out. One contra i definately remember was an occasional sense of slight anxiety, sometimes even building up to a moderate panic attack (maybe once or twice over the few months of running an EQcycle). I had friends who also had similar experiences and we all discussed our experiences with the cycles at some point or another to get an idea of the significance of our theories- so it is mosdef'ly a possible side-effect in predisposed individuals.

One HUGE thing i/we noticed was that the actual equipoise itself made a big difference. The stuff I took that worked WONDERS, was FortDodge- altho. used to take aLOT of oil to get the appropriate dosage- was the bOMBdIGGITY, however i remember the other 'vet' brands weren't nearly as efficient. i used to do 4cc and 4cc on mond/thurs, respectively... and split up each dosage into 2 sites. I'm reminiscing in the moment..oh how i loved FD.EQ
    Last edited by Equiguns; 01-23-2011 at 02:24 AM. Reason: left out importnt info. on brand/type

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information