quick89gt2002 is offline New Member

where to post for cycle questions?

tried to find it maybe i over looked.... looking for information related to possible good combinations for a first time cycle... and a possible weekly dosage? i know i will probably run anodrol instead of dbol and for 4 weeks, deca , or maybe cyp?? would 500mg a week be under/over?

also have a better availability/abundance of nolva as an anti-E. its my understanding that most people need to run this correct? i know every one is different but should i limit my first cycle to 8 weeks or go for 12 if all seems ok?

MBMETC is offline Anabolic Member
    first cycle recommendations are plastered all over this board so look harder..
    what are you stats
    heigh
    bf
    yrs taining
    planned pct
    goals for this cycle

160 5'9 12% looking to keep doses relatively low for first cycle... more so for a feeler to the gear than the gains, to give my body the time and ability to adjust. will be running Nolva as it is easier to obtain here.

rc_p90 is offline Associate Member
    people are going to say a 12 week cycle of test e. I do not recommend it. and 6-8-or 10 week cycle is good.

Kouga53 is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by rc_p90 View Post
    people are going to say a 12 week cycle of test e. I do not recommend it. and 6-8-or 10 week cycle is good.
    Whenever people talk about Ethanate, my mind always interchanges that with Cypionate , because I know the half life's are like the same. Is this bad?

rc_p90 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Kouga53 View Post
    Whenever people talk about Ethanate, my mind always interchanges that with Cypionate, because I know the half life's are like the same. Is this bad?
    I honestly doint know anything about Cyp. I think it may have a longer ester. But enanthate is a good one to start with if youre scared of pinning.

some good places to start...

http://www.steroid.com/drugprof.php

http://forums.steroid.com/forumdispl...PROFILES-FORUM
    Last edited by rc_p90; 01-13-2011 at 11:15 PM.

i am going to do some more research before i pinn... but not really looking to stack a lot so that i can narrow down any side effects to a specific cause, then once i learn what my body likes... i will go from there! everyone's body is different so i am going to take an educated guess and say that what works best for one not neccissarily will work for me! from what i have learned thus far, enanthate may be the way to go for now

MBMETC is offline Anabolic Member
    Sorry bro but with your stats I wouldn't even consider a cycle, your too light and you don't mention your age but I'm guessing under 23. Stick to diet and training to obtain your goal especially since you really don't have any. To dabble in aas to see if you like it is not the right approach.

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    How old are you?
    How long have you been training for?
    Goals?
    Past aas history?

Thread Information