SilverTest is offline Senior Member

test levels in relation to dosage

hey guys,

how much would 500 mg of test e per week would give as far as total test levels?

can it raise it to ~ 7000 ng/dl like my recent bloodwork shows only 6 weeks in ???

or is this bloodwork bunk ??

Please i really need some precise ranges to get a clear picture of what is going on, it will help me decide the pct start time among other important things....

chuckt12345 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    7000 is way the fk up there. you must feel like a beast.
    ive seen it in the 5 to 6k range.

Swifto is offline Banned- Scammer!
    Its important to note WHEN the blood test was done in relation to the actual injection of exogenous testosterone .

After 16 (or 20 I forget) weeks at 600mg/wk, TT was around 2,300ng/dl. That blood test was done 5 days after the injection.

Thats a double blind peer-reviewed study done on healthy male subjects. Thats what I use as a ball park figure in relation to others TT.

TT will vary from user to user though. HRT patients are an example. 200mg/wk Test HRT may put one subject at ***ng/dl, whilst another over 1000ng/dl.
    Last edited by Swifto; 01-14-2011 at 10:21 AM.

swift thanks for plugging in on this thread, your opinion is of paramount importance to me as you know.

Thats what i was saying, like for example u r saying that 600 mg put you at 2300 and thats at the end of the cycle, i was at week 6 only at 500 mg and i did the blood work like 3 or 4 days after the injection man, it came like 69.5 ng/ml i think which is extremely high, but i am not feeling anything at all, i am feeling the test a for like 2 or 3 days post injection then i feel again that low test feeling, i do another injection and its the same thing all over again??! could the lab actually did a mistake and its actually 6.96 ng/ml which is 696 ng/dl???

by the way the test is schering and its from the pharmacy and stamped by the ministry of health so its 100% legit.

I have no signs of bloating or estrogenic sides at all.

MBMETC is offline Anabolic Member
    ++++|
    sorry wont let me copy and paste

Quote Originally Posted by SilverTest View Post
    swift thanks for plugging in on this thread, your opinion is of paramount importance to me as you know.
    Thats what i was saying, like for example u r saying that 600 mg put you at 2300 and thats at the end of the cycle, i was at week 6 only at 500 mg and i did the blood work like 3 or 4 days after the injection man, it came like 69.5 ng/ml i think which is extremely high, but i am not feeling anything at all, i am feeling the test a for like 2 or 3 days post injection then i feel again that low test feeling, i do another injection and its the same thing all over again??! could the lab actually did a mistake and its actually 6.96 ng/ml which is 696 ng/dl???

by the way the test is schering and its from the pharmacy and stamped by the ministry of health so its 100% legit.

I have no signs of bloating or estrogenic sides at all.
    No problem, your questions are always good one's.

What are other values, such as estrogen, SHBG, DHEA's, prolactin, etc...?

Hows your energy, labdio, strength, weight gain, fat gain, well being, etc...?

I have a thread in this section about resetting hormone levels mid cycle, but its with short esters.

Quote Originally Posted by Swifto View Post
    No problem, your questions are always good one's.

What are other values, such as estrogen, SHBG, DHEA's, prolactin, etc...?

Hows your energy, labdio, strength, weight gain, fat gain, well being, etc...?

I have a thread in this section about resetting hormone levels mid cycle, but its with short esters.
    I did not do bloodwork for the hormones you mentioned.

energy = good
    libido = very normal i feel nothing new
    weightgain = zero
    fat gain = no change
    well being = no change

could it be that my body just dont do well on enanthate ? i always used sustanon as my test, maybe its not "retaining" the test etc...
    Last edited by SilverTest; 01-14-2011 at 10:41 AM.

When did you cycle last?

I have never heard of someone not getting the effects of the exo. T just because of the ester attached to it.

When did you cycle last?

I have never heard of someone not getting the effects of the exo. T just because of the ester attached to it.

damnit, i made a mistake bro, i am actually on 250 MG PER WEEK NOT 500 mg. This is part of a cruise. my bad man sorry, thats why i was asking, i mean if 600 put you on that level in 16 or 20 weeks, how the hell would 250 put me at 7000 ng in 6 weeks... thats whats confusing me.
    Last edited by SilverTest; 01-14-2011 at 11:09 AM.

im thinking the blood test may have been flawed. That high of level i figure you either be feeling like a stallion or absolute shit if estrogen levels are crazy high.

ya man i think the blood work is just wrong, i have absolutely NO signs of estrogenic sides at all, no bloat , no gyno or itching no nothing.

did you do it at your doctors office or was it just some lab? at 7000ng's id prb be trying to bang anything that resembled a vagina

i did it at a lab and its a very good and reputable lab here in the country where i live.

damnit, i made a mistake bro, i am actually on 250 MG PER WEEK NOT 500 mg. This is part of a cruise. my bad man sorry, thats why i was asking, i mean if 600 put you on that level in 16 or 20 weeks, how the hell would 250 put me at 7000 ng in 6 weeks... thats whats confusing me.
    Yeah, thats high. Even with a backlog of estered testosterone built up over an extended peroid.

Yeah, thats high. Even with a backlog of estered testosterone built up over an extended peroid.
    so you are saying that its not possible to achieve that level with 250 mg per week , am i right ?

Bonaparte is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    so you are saying that its not possible to achieve that level with 250 mg per week , am i right ?
    It should be impossible for your levels to be that high on just 250mg/week.

Quote Originally Posted by Bonaparte View Post
    It should be impossible for your levels to be that high on just 250mg/week.
    i couldn't agree more bon.

humm... ok do you think its more like 700 ng instead of 7000 ng ? would

that be more reasonable ?

can you explain further why do you think it is impossible ?

by the way i am checking the bloodwork right now ,it says 69.1 ng/ml to be precise. could it be that they mistaken the comma maybe its

6.91 ng/ml ???
    Last edited by SilverTest; 01-16-2011 at 10:26 AM.

i couldn't agree more bon.

humm... ok do you think its more like 700 ng instead of 7000 ng ? would

that be more reasonable ?

can you explain further why do you think it is impossible ?

by the way i am checking the bloodwork right now ,it says 69.1 ng/ml to be precise. could it be that they mistaken the comma maybe its

6.91 ng/ml ???
    Possibly, though that would be pretty low for 250mg/week. Form looking at others' bloodwork results over the years, I would expect something between 1000-2000 ng/dl at that dose (assuming peak concentrations when blood is drawn).
    Either way, 7000 is unheard of unless you're running like a gram per week.

ya man ur right, i was checking some studies, the maximum i've seen is like 2000-2500 maxx even after long weeks up to 16 and 20 weeks. No way i have that much in my blood with 250 mg.

ya man ur right, i was checking some studies, the maximum i've seen is like 2000-2500 maxx even after long weeks up to 16 and 20 weeks. No way i have that much in my blood with 250 mg.
    You mean with 250mg?
    Because 500mg puts most at around 3,500ng/dl.

Quote Originally Posted by Bonaparte View Post
    You mean with 250mg?
    Because 500mg puts most at around 3,500ng/dl.
    no, i meant with 500-600 mg per week, every study i see says they get to about 2,500 max. But it may differ from individual to individual.

MBMETC is offline Anabolic Member
    i had my blood tested at week 10 of a test e 500 pw and my total test was 3500
    Last edited by MBMETC; 01-17-2011 at 02:20 PM.

no, i meant with 500-600 mg per week, every study i see says they get to about 2,500 max. But it may differ from individual to individual.
    No way. That must be from a single shot or they're having the test taken a week or two after the shot.

Thread Information