tjax03 is offline Associate Member

2nd Cycle Help Please Test P + DMZ

Hey Guys,

Stats:
    25 years old
    190 pounds, 11-12% bodyfat
    5'10
    Cycle experience: 1 test e cycle @ 500mg/week for 11 weeks

So I am figuring out my second cycle. My first cycle was decent. I gained approximately 15 pounds, ending the cycle at 200 or so pounds and probably 14-15% bodyfat. I have since been working to cut down and I don't intend to cycle again until I cut down to at least 10%.
    I noticed that on my first cycle, although I ran test e, most of my gains came within the first 6 weeks. I am thus thinking that for my second cycle I would like to try a blast type cycle. This is what I am thinking:

1-8: test P @ either 100 or 150 mg EOD.
    1-3: Super DMZ (each pill contains 10mg superdrol and 10 mg dymethazine) starting at 1 pill per day and bumping up to 2 pills per day on weeks 2 and 3 if I tolerate everything ok.
    I will take appropriate support supps for lipids and blood pressure when taking the DMZ.

The only reason I want to add an oral for the second cycle is to maximize my gains in a short amount of time, as my body seems to grow best in the six weeks after starting the cycle.

Do you guys think I should do 100 or 150 mg EOD?
    If I am only taking 1 pill per day of the superdrol mix, what would be the best time of day to take it?

PCT would be four weeks of nolvadex and toremifene. I will also have aromasin on hand during the cycle.

I am open to any suggestions you might have. Thanks for your help.

I like 500mg/wk protocol. That would mean 150mg/eod. I never ran Super DMZ. I ran Dbol while I was on a Sustanon cycle. Test Prop is a short ester and will work quickly in the body. I wonder if you'll need an oral jump start. If you do take it, I recommend taking it 30 to 60 min before workout. It takes a little while for the orals to be absorbed. Good luck, have fun.

tjax03 is offline Associate Member
    You are right an oral is not absolutely necessary. The main reason I wanted to add one is because I want to make the most of my body's reaction to the gear which grows best in the first 6 weeks or so of the cycle. Any other feedback is appreciated especially if anyone has taken superdrol or its clones. Thanks guys

Thread Information