Lynx331 is offline Junior Member

Decided against gear... Just wanted to take a moment...

I just wanted to take a moment and thank everyone on this board their time and effort with all of my questions etc. I appreciate it all. I have decided not to use gear... Main reasons being hairloss, and my whole family finding out... Which really wasn't that bad til I found out my grandma knew... Idk it's probably for the best anyway... My luck sucks... The way my luck goes my test levels wouldn't return after or I wouldn't just lose a hair.. I'd lose it all... Idk maybe things will be different later on in life after I'm married and what not who knows... But looks like it's just sackfuls a food til my body cant take anymore, did take my pre cycle blood test yesterday so I guess thats one good thing that came out of this.. Should get the results in the next few days, but again thank you everyone, I learned alot on here, thank you all so much!

FuzzyPeaches o.O is offline Senior Member
    I'll run a cycle for you in the future...

Do you have a preference as to what compounds you would like me to run for you?

I'm just teasing but it sounds like you made the best choice for you & your family. GL!

Quote Originally Posted by FuzzyPeaches o.O View Post
    I'll run a cycle for you in the future...

Do you have a preference as to what compounds you would like me to run for you?

I'm just teasing but it sounds like you made the best choice for you & your family. GL!

Hahaha the worst part about it is the andropen 25ml bottle is in the drawer right next to my bed... Damnit.... Lol it's just teasing me in there
    Last edited by Lynx331; 01-14-2011 at 05:49 PM.

BIG NICE is offline Associate Member
    U can cuddle with it at night lol.

Littleirishman is offline Junior Member
    good move bro, i made the same choice.

Quote Originally Posted by BIG NICE View Post
    U can cuddle with it at night lol.
    That doesn't help at all..... Lol trust me!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Littleirishman View Post
    good move bro, i made the same choice.
    Really? What was your reasoning?

layeazy is offline Banned
    hugs and kisses you will be ok lol

lol its probably for the best though....

lotta guys out there who wish they had made that decision

Kouga53 is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Lynx331 View Post
    I just wanted to take a moment and thank everyone on this board their time and effort with all of my questions etc. I appreciate it all. I have decided not to use gear... Main reasons being hairloss, and my whole family finding out... Which really wasn't that bad til I found out my grandma knew... Idk it's probably for the best anyway... My luck sucks... The way my luck goes my test levels wouldn't return after or I wouldn't just lose a hair.. I'd lose it all... Idk maybe things will be different later on in life after I'm married and what not who knows... But looks like it's just sackfuls a food til my body cant take anymore, did take my pre cycle blood test yesterday so I guess thats one good thing that came out of this.. Should get the results in the next few days, but again thank you everyone, I learned alot on here, thank you all so much!
    More for us lol

MBMETC is offline Anabolic Member
    Your still young tou have plenty of time to loose your hair naturally no reason to speed up the process.. then once it's gone you can shoot enough juice to fill you like a grape.

I did 3 cycles over the last 3 years and each time got acne. I looked great but I'm a little scared to do another cycle. Unlike you, I didn't lose hair I grew hair all over my body. I've been HGH for the last couple of years and feel great with no sides. I don't look as pumped as while I was on gear but I feel great. You're young so you can really maximize your natural potential with training, supplements, and diet. Good luck. Maybe you can do a Var cycle in the future. For now, be healthy and happy.

Quote Originally Posted by RapaciousShark View Post
    lotta guys out there who wish they had made that decision
    What Is it like a slipperly slope? Once you try it your hooked?

Quote Originally Posted by Lynx331 View Post
    What Is it like a slipperly slope? Once you try it your hooked?
    No i say that because toying with your hormones can ruin your life. It's difficult to say that on this board without getting flamed for demonizing roids or being butt-hurt about my own problems, but it's true. It's also true that they have obvious benefits that many ppl enjoy without issue.

My take is that, even if nothing happens to you, you'll look back in several years (while you're worried about much more important things that are rewarding in better ways) and know that it was not worth the risk. If fitness is important to you, great. But why bring drugs into the picture if you don't compete in some way?

Of course, many of the members here train like champs bc they do want to step on stage someday. I respect that. Some juice just for fun. If they're doing it properly, I respect their decisions, too.

Some guys, bc they have been lucky enough not to face complications, will say it's nothing. It's true that many times these "complications" result from poor preparation and ignorance. Still, look up the horror stories. They're true.

Shark

Thread Information