skillet89 is offline New Member

Tight tendon under armpit and small stretch marks

ok so i just noticed today that the tendon under my armpit looks different then what it use to look like a few months ago before my cycle of steroid , and i also noticed a few small stretch marks by the armpit aswel, im not really to worried about the stretch works im quessing that was caused by penching to much weight for my size and it just stretched the skin so now il stop doing that and go a lil bit lighter cause i dont want to end up with any more stretch marks, but im a lil bit worried about the tendon, it just look like it sticks out more now and looks tighter. Wil it go back to normal if i stop being stupid by trying to pench way to much, and by way to much i mean an amount that i would only be able to do like 3 times. Has anyone had this problem before? did the tendon go back to normal? it doesnt look that bad but its a bit retarded looking when it sticks out like that i dont know maybe im just not use to it.

Honkey_Kong is online now Superbowl XLIX Champs!
    Try a vitamin E lotion over the stretch marks. It helps fade them in some people. Problem is you gained weight rather quickly and your skin isn't every elastic. It happens. Former fat people have it real bad. As far as the tendon goes, get it checked out.

ricky23 is offline Junior Member
    mate you need to be as careful as you can with the tendon. i just tore the same tendon a few months ago cos my muscles got too strong for my tendons. just keep stretching and keep warm before training and use impeccable form. coca butter usually helps with stretch marks. also vit e oil.

If you tear your tendon you would definitely know it was an injury. Do you have pain and discomfort at the tendon location?

Quote Originally Posted by ScotchGuard02 View Post
    If you tear your tendon you would definitely know it was an injury. Do you have pain and discomfort at the tendon location?
    no pain no discomfort it just looks like it sticks out more like its more noticeable, ive never really noticed that tenton much before but a few days ago i looked in the mirror while flexing my biceps and i was like where the freak did that come from.

oh and yea i did grow preaty fast but the stretch marks just recently showed up like a day after me benching an amount that i could only bench 3-5 times before that there was no stretch marks and ive been the weight that im at for a few weeks now and the stretch marks werent there. Unles of course im still growing even tho ive been done with my cycle for a lil while now and the marks just happened to appear on that day.

Honkey_Kong is online now Superbowl XLIX Champs!
    Is it warm to the touch at all? And where have you been injecting to/what is your cycle of?

Kdub is offline Associate Member
    That is your internal rotator cuff. Get your chiropractor to work on it using Active Release Therapy. This has worked for me.

Thread Information