Thread: My First Cycle

Trizzle28 is offline New Member

My First Cycle

I'm trying to find out what would be the best first cycle that would work out best for me. I'm 23 years old and 5'11 I weigh 155 and I have 7% body fat. I have been training solid for 2 years. I'm very cut but I want to add the mass.

I was thinking for my first cycle to do:

Week 1-10 - test 500mg/ week
    week 1-4 - Dbol 30/mg/ daily

Can you please let me know if that is good and if I need to add anything if so what kind of test should I be taking and what PCT should I be taking afterwards.

Thanks,

Johnyonemove is offline Associate Member
    You can do a lot naturally still considering your age. You can also do a lot of permanent damage to your body because of your age. Read this paragraph I took from one of Hawaiin Pride's posts.

HP's Post:

Am I old enough?

Yes if you're over 24, No if you're under. You run the risks of premature closing of growth plates which means you won't get any taller and your shoulders won't get wider, etc. if you use them too young. Your endocrine system is also at a vital stage in your life, which should incidentally provide you with plenty of natural testosterone anyway!

Of course there are other considerations such as training experience of the individual. For example, it would be unwise for a 25 year old who has been training only a few months to want to use steroids . Their training and diet knowledge are likely to be limited (these should be 100% in check to make 'proper use' of a steroid cycle). Not only that, but there will be massive potential for natural gains, without the need to even think about steroids !

Furthermore, cycling before the age of 24-25 will put you at a high risk of temporary to permanent damage to your HPTA, andropause , TRT, erectile dysfunction, and low libido. Your hormones should not be tampered with while still in the stage of maturation. Use your already naturally high test levels to your advantage.

You should have a significant amount of training under your belt (4-5 years at least) before any Steroids are considered. This will not only allow you to toy around with a few diet and training methods (possibly eliminating the reason for cycling in the first place) but will also you adequate time to let your CNS, bones/joints/tendons/muscles to mature so that you will have the proper foundation for when you begin your cycle. Cycling on a frame that is delicate and inexperienced runs many risks including temporary to permanent injury to any of the above mentioned. Bodybuilding isn't a sprint, and there is no rush to jump on steroids and get big. Transforming the body takes time, patience, dedication and discipline. There are no short cuts!

Diet is probably the most important and vital tool is growing and gaining muscle/shedding fat. With a strong diet as your backbone, the steroids will not live up to their hype. No matter what your doses and duration of steroids you are taking, it just won't be worth the time and money spent without the sufficient calories and macros behind it. The 2 literally go hand in hand. A lack of diet will provide a lack of results, even with anabolic support. Having this experience will make cycling in the future easier and much more enjoyable, believe me.

Bonaparte is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Just eat more. You can put on plenty of size first by doing that.

ijbickerdike is offline Associate Member
    Whats your diet like btw???

I drink whey protein 3x a day i eat 5 eggs in the morning lots of chicken and pasta. I eat 4 peanut butter and jelly sandwiches before bed.

Also I'm turning 24 in 2 weeks so I'm trying to do my first cycle in like 6-8 months.

Any advice as to what I should take?

As I posted before i'm trying to do this cycle:
    Week 1-10 - test 500mg/ week
    week 1-4 - Dbol 30/mg/ daily

ijbickerdike is offline Associate Member
    I am running test e 500mg & Deca 200mg per week from monday. I have avoided orals due to the liver toxicity. remember that the steds will be pointless unless you are eating enough calories and got your diet in order. I waited till i was 27 before taking anything, still think you could wait a bit.

Johnyonemove is offline Associate Member
    You can definately wait a bit at 511 and 155 ur scrawny. Scrap the protien shakes and eat real protien.

Ok Definitely I will take all of this in to consideration. Any advice on what diet I should be on. Such as what food would work out best for me and how many calories I should be intaking daily?

PistolStarta is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Trizzle28 View Post
    Ok Definitely I will take all of this in to consideration. Any advice on what diet I should be on. Such as what food would work out best for me and how many calories I should be intaking daily?
    You can find this all in the diet section but just an examply

Breakfast:
    3/4 cup whole oatmeal
    2 whole eggs and 3/4 cup eggwhites

Snack
    Protein Shake/ weight gain shake (if post workout fast digesting carb here)

Lunch:
    Brown rice and Tuna/Chicken

Snack: Protein shake/Weight gain shake (if post workout add carbs)

Dinner:
    Carbs from greens salads, broccoli etc... lean meat also steak/chicken/fish.

Pre-bed:
    Cottage cheese or casein.

You'll need to go to the diet forum to get your macros in order.

D.Pump is offline Finishing Member ~ Transformation Contest!
    Dude don't consider steroids until you have every calorie in your diet planned out. It is simple physiology that your body cannot gain mass unless there is a SURPLUS of calories regardless of hormones and training. You need to head over to the diet section and check out the bulking threads. They can lead you in the right direction.

Some diet basics I would suggest you look into.
    1)calculate your lean body mass and maintenance calories using the KM equation NOT harris-benedict
    2)Eat CLEAN calories consisting of about 40/40/20 percentage split between protein/carbs/fats maybe a little more protain
    3) Seperate fats and carbs into different meals but always have protein in every meal especially before bed and post workout (splitting carbs and fats is semi optional depending on how "cut" you wanna look)
    4) Try to eat 1000 calories over your maintenance calories spread out over 6-7 meals in the day trying to never go more than 3 hours without some type of protein for you muscles

Again these are just the basics definitely head over to the diet section it will really open your mind

D.Pump is offline Finishing Member ~ Transformation Contest!
    I just reread your post and realized that you need a lot more information. A LOT MORE INFORMATION!

Things To DO (in order of priority)
    1)Go to diet section and READ
    2)Go to diet section and MEMORIZE
    3)Go to diet section and REREAD
    4)Go to Q&A section and read education threads
    5)Go to PCT section and READ EVERYTHING
    6)Plan your cycle
    7)Go to members results section and look at what other people did
    8) In 6-8 months repost your cycle and start a log in the members results section
    Last edited by D.Pump; 01-16-2011 at 10:19 AM.

Thank you very I will definitely start eating properly first and give it another year or so until I start the cycle.

Thank you all for your responds it's greatly appreciated.

Thread Information