Thread: TREN and ASTHMA

texasdlh is offline New Member

TREN and ASTHMA

Is anyone here a mild asthmatic who has first hand experience with Tren A or Tren E? I had a very mild asthma as a kid, never had a asthma attack or anything like that in my life, just would be more out of breath than the rest of the kids during physical activities. I guess you could say I grew out of it for the most part, and I hadn't even used an inhaler in probably over 10 year until recently. I have an Albuterol inhaler that I now keep with me in my gym back, and I will take a puff every once in a while in the gym after a heavy set of squats just to help me catch my breath.... I am planning on starting a cycle that includes Tren soon and wanting to get opinions on how this could affect me since I have heard alot of horror stories about the "Tren Cough." If you want to check out my entire cycle here is a thread I started a few weeks back with all of the details:

http://forums.steroid.com/showthread...25#post5474625

A few more details on my asthma which may help:

1) As I stated I have a shortness of breath above what is normal during heavy physical activity
    2) If get sick I usually do tend to develop a bad cough
    3) My asthma is triggered by smoke: cigarette or marijuana (from teenage experience not recently lol)

BUUUUUUUUUUUMMMMMMMMMMPPPP!!!! Any info? ...?????

SirLiftALOT is offline New Member
    Im in the same boat as you and running tren in bout 2 weeks so i ll give you my experiences .

Alright cool, I'll add you to my contact so we can stay in touch

One quick thing ... Dont ever think you grew out of asthma as i thought the same thing and i suffered my first asthma attack in 7years last october . Asthma can creep up on you on any second so you should be aware . Mine is triggered by animal hair , cleaning products, smoke & dust .

Since my asthma attack ive been practicing 20min of intense cardio postworkout and its been helping me but i still carry my inhaler at all times . The heavier you are the more you need to up the cardio so the lungs can keep up with carrying a big man up the steps lol

ijbickerdike is offline Associate Member
    I have got mild asthma and starting a cycle today. I get round my asthma by heavy cardio to increase vo2. I havent used my inhaler for about 10 years and i have improved it all from cardio.

Honkey_Kong is online now Superbowl XLIX Champs!
    Liftalot is right, no matter how much time elapses between asthma attacks, you're never out of the water. I hadn't had an asthma attack in a very long time until last year when I had a chest cold. Then this winter I had another cold and another attack.

Liftalot, do us a favour and log your cycle. Let us know of any asthma problems you may or may not have.

Duckhombre is offline Associate Member
    Tren can sometimes cause am tightness in the chest similar to asthma. I say that, but I've never had asthma, but it feels similar to dose of PGF2a which they say causes the same symptoms and I've (foolishly) had lots of PGF2a induced asthma attacks. I recommend you not ever take enanthate , and start at a does of 200mgs aceatate, and keep you inhaler handy, especially at injection time.

2big2btrue is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by texasdlh View Post
    A few more details on my asthma which may help:

1) As I stated I have a shortness of breath above what is normal during heavy physical activity
    2) If get sick I usually do tend to develop a bad cough
    3) My asthma is triggered by smoke: cigarette or marijuana (from teenage experience not recently lol)

I decided to post my first post on this cuz it's important to give advice when needed.

I am 6ft 285lbs when not on a cycle. I use Tren (and I love it), I also take depot test and Nolvadex .

When I take Tren, my asthma is a bit worse. I always attributed it to water retention and my sheer size in general. I was recently on "vacation" (I'll leave it at that) and the food was awful. I went from 275lbs to 240lbs in 29 days and asthma was great. No puffer use, not even during workouts.

I would have to say that it's tricky with us asthmatics and steroid use . Water retention and size is the number one down side for us.

I have a couple of questions (if you don't mind)
    - do you have problems breathing when you have a big meal (and feel FULL)?
    - when you take a breath of cold air, does it trigger an asthma attack?
    - do you wake up at night and reach for your puffer?

Thanks.

powerliftmike is offline ~Elite AR-Hall of Famer~
    Tren cough has nothing to do with how big and heavy you are. Tren has direct effects on your lungs, this is well known anecdotally. I have had first hand experience, since I have had minor asthma beginning in adolescence. It can and has triggered attacks. Usually around injection time where a little gets into bloodstream (we try to avoid this with aspiration, but small amount always does) and goes to heart/lungs. Throughout cycle endurance will drop considerably and occasional coughing and shortness of breath is common. These side effects subside after stopping tren. I found clenbuterol can help on cycle and I go against the "recommendation" and parroting of use tren a instead of tren e advice!

That advice is based on tren a clearing the body quicker than tren e. But the absolute worst time and most likely tren cough occurs during injection time. So doing bi-weekly or weekly injections with tren e reduces this chance by simple probabilities, as opposed to tren a ED or EOD shots. Thats what Ive found. do what works for you

I ll be definitely logging in my cycle for you fellas in about 2 weeks .

Im currently upping my cardio a bit to get my lungs in better shape .

Ronnie Rowland is offline Author of Functional Training with a Fork
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by powerliftmike View Post
    Tren cough has nothing to do with how big and heavy you are. Tren has direct effects on your lungs, this is well known anecdotally. I have had first hand experience, since I have had minor asthma beginning in adolescence. It can and has triggered attacks. Usually around injection time where a little gets into bloodstream (we try to avoid this with aspiration, but small amount always does) and goes to heart/lungs. Throughout cycle endurance will drop considerably and occasional coughing and shortness of breath is common. These side effects subside after stopping tren. I found clenbuterol can help on cycle and I go against the "recommendation" and parroting of use tren a instead of tren e advice!

That advice is based on tren a clearing the body quicker than tren e. But the absolute worst time and most likely tren cough occurs during injection time. So doing bi-weekly or weekly injections with tren e reduces this chance by simple probabilities, as opposed to tren a ED or EOD shots. Thats what Ive found. do what works for you
    Listen to mike here and keep in mind that asthma is brought forth by constriction of the bronchial tubes. What does tren do? Well, the increase in prostaglandins will constrict the bronchial tubes to some degree-hence aggravating existing asthma conditions. You have to be especially careful during injections and when training legs. An exercised induced asthma attack can ocur while training the quads so you best have an albuterol inhaler at hand. Taking clenbuterol helps greatly as it opens up the bronchials. The only time I will now take tren is when I am dieting down on clen . Taking it without clen causes my workouts to suffer and my breathing is horrible at times. I have only mild asthma. Scary stuff!

Thread Information