Tri test - 2ml per week for 10 weeks
    120mg test e
    120mg test c
    160mg test undecanoate

Anavar - week 1-8 50mg daily
    Proviron - week 1-10 25mg daily

Pct - nolva 40/40/20/20
    Clomid 100/50/50/50

The problem is that i swole up after every injection of test enth on my last cycle bad, swelling and painfull for up to 5 days at a time. Would cutting it 50/50 with sterile grapeseed oil help this time?
    Last edited by newbjuicer10; 01-18-2011 at 04:45 PM.

cro
    cro is offline Anabolic Member
    Blog Entries
    why the odd dosing?

newbjuicer10 is offline Associate Member
    What you mean odd dosing. The tri test has those doses per a 1ml

Quote Originally Posted by cro View Post
    why the odd dosing?
    See what you mean now, corrected it.

coonhunter is offline Member
    Diluting your gear is not the answer it will just make you have to inject more oil that could cause a worse reaction. Have you ever had a good reaction? If there is an oil that you have better results with you should try to find gear made with that oil.

Quote Originally Posted by coonhunter View Post
    Diluting your gear is not the answer it will just make you have to inject more oil that could cause a worse reaction. Have you ever had a good reaction? If there is an oil that you have better results with you should try to find gear made with that oil.
    I have only done one cycle and i thought that it was the ugl test enth that was causing the reaction so i changed to the iranian mid cycle and it was the same if not worse so i guess im going to react the same to all oils.

Bump!!

Anyone??

alluprbdy is offline Associate Member
    go for it, only way to find out if it helps is to do it. I've cut gear before and helped with painful injects, but no way to tell you yes that will fix it. Just try it, if it doesnt than just tough it out like you did last cycle.

Quote Originally Posted by alluprbdy View Post
    go for it, only way to find out if it helps is to do it. I've cut gear before and helped with painful injects, but no way to tell you yes that will fix it. Just try it, if it doesnt than just tough it out like you did last cycle.
    Guess im going to have to tuff it out, ill try and cut it and see what happens.

renjr70 is offline Junior Member
    I would consider bumping up that dosage of proviron to 75mg or 100mg daily. I don't think 25mg ed will do much for you.

Quote Originally Posted by newbjuicer10 View Post
    Iv'e planned and bought my next cycle which will be as follows -

Tri test - 2ml per week for 10 weeks
    120mg test e
    120mg test c
    160mg test undecanoate

Anavar - week 1-8 50mg daily
    Proviron- week 1-10 25mg daily

Pct - nolva 40/40/20/20
    Clomid 100/50/50/50

The problem is that i swole up after every injection of test enth on my last cycle bad, swelling and painfull for up to 5 days at a time. Would cutting it 50/50 with sterile grapeseed oil help this time?

Tigershark is offline "Who wants to be Clark Kent, when you can be Superman."
    Guys, he is only 21. And his last cycle was in August so he is starting this one too soon.

Quote Originally Posted by Tigershark View Post
    Guys, he is only 21. And his last cycle was in August so he is starting this one too soon.
    Turned 22 last month btw and next week i plan to start so that would mean iv'e gone time on/time off plus pct so there has been enough time between the 2.

Even at 22 you are still too young. And your math is off. Cycle plus time off would be 32 weeks. You ar at 26 or 28. Might want to double check your shit before you come on here and try defending yourself.
    Just turned 22...what a f**king argument. You want advice but when you do not hear what you want you just say "f-u I am doing it anyway."
    So have fun destroying your endocrine system and pissing blood from destroying your kidneys.
    Last edited by Tigershark; 02-14-2011 at 10:10 AM. Reason: went a little over board and had to take some stuff out

Going through your older threads you stated you were worried last cycle because you were having heart palpatations. And you still think you are old enough for another cycle?Guys please wipe your hands of this guy as he is seriously going to hurt himself then probabally blame the site and it's "real" members for ruining his life.

dosXX is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Tigershark View Post
    Now I can see what's wrong with this cycle - too young even at 22 and your dosing at 800+ a week wow! Good luck!
    Last edited by dosXX; 02-14-2011 at 04:23 PM.

FuzzyPeaches o.O is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by newbjuicer10 View Post
    Turned 22 last month btw and next week i plan to start so that would mean iv'e gone time on/time off plus pct so there has been enough time between the 2.
    Unreal.. TigerShark hit the nail on the head with this one.. You seriously have no clue exactly how much you are risking by doing this at your age and on top of all that you are over three quarters of a gram per week.. WTF is going through your head?!?

I really don't think there is much more natural potential in me, im bang on 18 stone in the morning and had my bodyfat measured with calipers which came back at 16%. My diet is what i would say perfect, i even weigh all the food i eat 6 times a day and my diet is clean besides the 1 cheat meal i have on the weekend. Maybe the cycle timing aint perfect but i had blood work done which came back fine from my last cycle.
    Last edited by newbjuicer10; 02-14-2011 at 03:48 PM.

And iv'e dropped the anavar out and am just going to go with test 400 2ml per a week with proviron at 50mg per day instead of 25mg.

Come on guys, i appreciate the fact that you see my age as being to young and i realise that but it's not like im some numpty that don't know the risks on what im doing. So i would be grateful if you can help with the cycle.

Thread Information