letshitbruh is offline New Member

Unhappy New to the roids, help!

131Ibs (****ing tiny, i know.)
    6'
    I've been working out for about a year or two.

please don't give me the "im to young" crap. lol.
    I just recently talked to my brother about getting me on roids, and he gave me a website to use. He's been using roids for quite a few years. He recommended the injectables but i thought it was a little bit to early for it, so i just bought some dbol (100 tablets 10mg/tab) for now and i'm wondering how many i should take per day and what i should expect. I'm trying to get atleast to 150 as soon as possible...
    suggestions?

TestAce is offline Junior Member
    You're too young. Not only that but it is obvious at your weight you have not put in the gym time nor have a correct diet set up. I started 10 pounds lighter than you and put on 60 pounds naturally in 4 years, I was your age when I started too.

Don't be an idiot, stay off the anabolics until mid twenties.

jamix2010 is offline New Member
    131 and 6 feet is very thin.

People here will tell you to eat more, but perhaps becoming huge isn't in your genetic destiny. Theres nothing wrong with being thin. Find something else to excel in other than bodybuilding.

my brother started out thinner than me at 19. and now he's huge. so obviously it is possible.

Quote Originally Posted by letshitbruh View Post
    my brother started out thinner than me at 19. and now he's huge. so obviously it is possible.
    Is he as tall?

I was 140 pounds at your height at 18 (after two years of lifting and eating everything in sight), so I know what you feel like. Went up to 206 in my twenties, benching 315 four times, no steroids . Give yourself some time, train hard, and eat correctly. Peruse the diet and training forums. Keep your hair and libido.

maybe 5'10". im tired of waiting, thats why i ALREADY ordered the d-bol.

If your brother was successful then perhaps you can be too since you have similar genetics. In that case just try eating more first. Also do more compound exercises in the gym like deadlifts and squats. For some reason isolated exercises work less.

Have you tried supps like creatine?

i have. well it was a weight gainer with creatine, so not entirely creatine. i received minor gains (maybe 7 pounds, but lost it quick)
    should i combine that with the dianabol ?

2big2btru is offline Associate Member
    i have. well it was a weight gainer with creatine, so not entirely creatine. i received minor gains (maybe 7 pounds, but lost it quick)
    should i combine that with the dianabol?
    Sorry lil brother but that question alone shows your inexperience. With that being said, nothing is going to stop you from doing the dbol ....right? I'm 38 and I started my first cycle, dbol, test, and deca when I was 16!!! WOW. My father actually drove me to the Dr. that prescribed the Deca and ANYONE from toronto, ontario that lived or knows of Keele St. knows exactly which doctor I am referring to...now Im 38.

READ READ READ young man. If no one can stop you, learn from your mistake. I for one, came out okay but I had a doctor checking all my levels from day one and other than gyno (lol) i came out okay.

READ READ and read, and when you think your done, read some more.

Good luck

Tigershark is offline "Who wants to be Clark Kent, when you can be Superman."
    You are going to seriously mess yourself up at your age. But you seem hell bent on doing this anyway so say goodbye to your penis. Hope you used it well.

Far from massive is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Creatine weight gains would not hold but steroid gains are gonna?

Get to the diet section and read read read, then in another few years when you can't get an erection and you liver is fvkd up at least you won't be back to 132 pounds.

Seriously diet workouts and physiologic changes over the next couple of years will give you the wieght easy. Of course since the physiologic changes are still taking place particularly to your endocine system (by the way 6.0 and 132lbs screams still growing) if you take steroids now you are bound to fvk yourself up good. Its really sad how it works the guy who is 18 and 6.0 and 220 who does not need to change his appearance has a much better chance of getting away with using steroids than the guy who is 18 6.0 and 132. It does not seem fair, but thats the way it is.

FFM
    Last edited by Far from massive; 01-18-2011 at 10:53 PM.

coonhunter is offline Member
    Sorry Bro but your post just tells me you are lazy and should defiantly not take AAS. Its not magic. It sounds like have already made up your mind and I hope you have your PCT in place but 6 foot 131lbs can be fixed with a sandwich not Dbol .

autoenthused is offline New Member
    i used to be a trainer and i had a 16 year old client who was my height 6'1" and 142. He wanted a fair shot at football in high school so we set a goal for 165 to be reached from february, when i signed him up, to august when his sophomore year started.
    It was a lot off work but he did it and actually weighed in at 168 and 11% BF on our last session in August.
    I made him make 20 sandwiches every sunday and he ate four a day ontop of his shakes that were one scoop whey and 2 scoops serious mass. In addition to high protien and carb recipes i gave to his mom to make for dinner monday through saturday.
    Being so young, and obviously by your weight, i can tell you that you have a hyper active metobolism. I do to, and it was much faster at 18. I literally lose 1.5 pounds a day if i dont work out and only eat once. this is an honest fact.
    the biggest thing that people arent telling you, is that you have to train harder when your using. so work your ass off for a good amount of time and eat eat eat. eat nutritiously with 1.5 grams of protien per pound of your body weight balanced with carbs for a few months and at least give yourself a good foundation. Youll look stupid with your shirt off in the spring when you do it wrong. no two genetic codes are the same. just because your brother or whoever had something happen, does not permit the assumption that it will happen to you.

cro
    cro is offline Anabolic Member
    Blog Entries
    dont even think about it , you could do some damage to yourself with those stats ,you need to eat and keep growing for another 6 years or so .
    6'

I just recently talked to my brother about getting me on roids, and he gave me a website to use. He's been using roids for quite a few years. He recommended the injectables but i thought it was a little bit to early for it, so i just bought some dbol (100 tablets 10mg/tab) for now and i'm wondering how many i should take per day and what i should expect. I'm trying to get atleast to 150 as soon as possible...
    suggestions?

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    No need to cycle at your age and weight, it can cause you some serious sides what could be with you for the rest of your life. It would also be pointless in using anyway because you dont have a base or diet to maintain any kind of muscle tissue. You need to address your diet and re-design your eating patterns and start building a base and more mass, food and food is all you need, best of luck

MBMETC is offline Anabolic Member
    6'

suggestions?
    none and nothing
    surely if your brother is now huge he must have sorted out his diet as well, let him help you by learning how to eat not hurt you by giving you steroids ..your too young bro

should i combine that with the dianabol?
    Keep in mind that you'll lose your results even faster from the Dbol than you did from the creatine. 7 lbs on creatine is a lot too. I only gained 1.5 lbs (all water).

Its up to you if you want to combine them. I have no idea if one lends to the other. When I took creatine I also took Alpha Lipoic Acid and I mixed my creatine in Gatorade and drank only after a period of several hours of not eating.

jla1986 is offline Junior Member
    I also started at a young age but my diet and a few years of training were also there. You should really wait till your 20s to start anything and just taking d bol is going to really diapoint you. Maybe gain a few pounds of water then as soon as you stop say by to that. Like they said if you want to gain some weight start eatting as much as you can. I eat 8 times a day and train like a mad man. You do that, add a little creatine and some weight gainer and you will gain some good weight. Good luck.

kawizx10 is offline Associate Member
    I personally know two very early 20's guys that i work with. one started a Dbol only cycle and the other started with weight gainers and a shit load of food each day. They actully trained together. almost a year later the guy that took Dbol went back a step and is not lighter then when he started. The other guy is motoring along.

Moral of the story is slow and steady wins the race each and everytime.

Listen to the advice you have been given, these guys know what they are talking about. Your brother needs a smack!!!

Duckhombre is offline Associate Member
    So your brother is 'huge' and you ignored his recommendations? And then you come here to ignore more recommendations? Am I missing something?

Kiki is offline Associate Member
    You will become smaller then when you started after a dbol only cycle.

VA703 is offline Junior Member
    your too young and dboll only cycle is retarded. Maybe you can snort them or take them up your anus? I heard you can smoke them like crack rocks also.

VA703 is offline Junior Member
    I would go with up the ass in my opinion though

Thread Information