cbk
    cbk is offline New Member

dbol/test and...

Hi, I am just curious about two drugs in conjunction with, well, mainly dianabol .

Tramadol
    Dextromethorphan Hydrobromide (DXM)

Is it fine to consume either of these whilst cycling dianabol? I've read dianabol has links to decreasing seizure thresholds, as does tramadol so they could be incompatible, but google has nothing on dxm and dianabol. My main concern is that perhaps because orals are taxing on the liver, that possibly dxm could be ruled out by this?

Any help, information, or experience is appreciated.

Peace

cbk
    bump

RaZr is offline Member
    What dose are you using DXM at? Going for the third plateau?

RaZr is offline Member
    Also, why are you taking tramadol?

Ashop is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by cbk View Post
    Hi, I am just curious about two drugs in conjunction with, well, mainly dianabol .

Tramadol
    Dextromethorphan Hydrobromide (DXM)

Is it fine to consume either of these whilst cycling dianabol? I've read dianabol has links to decreasing seizure thresholds, as does tramadol so they could be incompatible, but google has nothing on dxm and dianabol. My main concern is that perhaps because orals are taxing on the liver, that possibly dxm could be ruled out by this?

Any help, information, or experience is appreciated.

Peace
    Perhaps check a PDR for interactions. Where did you find the info that you mentioned?

cbk
    Quote Originally Posted by RaZr View Post
    What dose are you using DXM at? Going for the third plateau?
    A safe dosage on its own of course, but yeah somewhere around third. And the tramadol is for an unrelated prescription but I haven't been able to ask a GP about its interaction with aas.

And the information about seizures is... well look for yourself.
    http://www.google.co.nz/search?hl=en...&aqi=&aql=&oq=

I did a search of dianabol and seizures and it came up with those sites, and in the search you can see it says a link between dianabol and seizures, but when I go to the sites they divert to somewhere trying to sell products. Obviously a google search result is a terrible source, but I'm not ready to just throw it out the window as I would rather be safe than sorry.

RaZr is offline Member
    You have no business on DXM while taking AAS. That has bad news all over it, DXM will mess your brain chemicals like no other my friend trust me. Going down that road is not a place you want to be. What are your stats?

weight
    training experience
    Last edited by RaZr; 01-19-2011 at 10:38 PM. Reason: typo

cbk
    Quote Originally Posted by RaZr View Post
    You have no business on DXM while taking AAS. That has bad news all over it, DXM will mess your brain chemicals like no other my friend trust me. Going down that road is not a place you want to be. What are your stats?

weight
    training experience
    Anabolic steroids mess with your brain chemicals also, that's the point. I have used dxm on several occasions in the past, so it is not something I am new or inexperienced with. However, obviously I have not used it whilst cycling before but I am interested to know if anyone has (as long of a shot as it is because steroid users and rec drug users seem to be mutually exclusive) and how it affected them because there really isn't any medical literature out there that I can find (have checked a few PDRs now).

Also, I think stats are irrelevant to the issue though I do appreciate your help. Obviously if I can't find any information on the drugs, I'm not going to go diving into the deep end as I prefer to err on the side of caution.

Cheers

RaZr is offline Member
    Well Im not a doctor but I have used DXM when I was in my freshman year of high school and I have seen one person seize hardcore at the third plateau. Why take a rec drug when your cycling anyway?

cbk
    I wanted to do it with some friends, and just because I'm cycling doesn't mean I stop living! Though at this point it is very unlikely I will be tripping.

Cheers

Thread Information