Bigel is offline New Member

First cycle queries

Hi im looking at running my first cyle of sustanon - bit of background info im 22, weighing at 92 kg been training for 4 years and 5 ft 8

Im looking at running 500mg sust per week for 10 weeks with 40mg d-bol a day for the first 4 weeks with novladex and clomid for pct

Even though i have been researching quite a bit im still confused on wether i should run anti - estrogen throughout the course or just have some novladex on hand in case I get signs of gyno this is My main question anyhelp would be appreciated

eyepoker is offline Junior Member
    Your making a big mistake if your considering using aas at your age. You need to research more before you screw your body up.

Dukkit is offline Vitamin Enhanced Sociopathic Post Whore
    I agree with the above poster.

But to simply answer your question...

For a first cycle I would drop the dbol .
    See how you respond to test first. Alot can be done with test alone if your diet and training are solid.

As for the AI. Keep one on hand just in case you bloat too much or get puffy nipples.

Bigel is offline New Member
    like i said im still plannign so d-bol is not deffinate yet , i also think im ready as i carnt see me getting much more natural gains iv been stuck at around this weight for the past 6 months
    but if i do decide for a course it wont be for at least anoth 6 months, this thread is meant to be part of my research basically to answer my questions on pct and gyno which im confused about as some people say run an AI throough out others say just when it is needed

Thread Information