superman22587 is offline New Member

few questions please help

hey well this is my 4th cycle so far on this cycle iv done test e 500 a week for 5 weeks than i droped it to 250 a week for the past 2 weeks, so im at week 7, im 215 6ft, 23 yrs old.. iv noticed lately that im not gettn a hard on as much the past few weeks, coudl this be just because the drop in test lvl's? if so it should start comming back shortly right? also im wondering what are some estrogen blockers that i can buy legally. my plan is to go one more bottle of test e 250 than ill be off so it will be a 16 week cycle, all my other cycles have been test e 250,

so my questions are this

1. is lack of hard on due to the drop of 500 a week to 250 a week? if so it should come back up shortly right?

2. what are some estrogen blockers i can go to teh store and get? thanks

oh btw my diet is keyed in also i make sure i get enough thanks for all ur help!

MBMETC is offline Anabolic Member
    what is your complete cycle history with pct included

first one was 12 weeks 250 test e no post- stupud i know
    second was 16 weeks 250E with deca 300 for the first 10 weeks- post was clomid
    third was 12 weeks 250E clomid
    4th is still going

oh also when i was doing the 500 for this cycle was hard 24/7, thats how i was with the 250's also. so what im guessing is that its just the drop in test lvl's from 500 to 250 and itll come back soon? im guessing not sure tho. thanks again

your pct is week at only clomid, you would be much better off with clomid and nolvadex . i dont know how long between cycles you went and if you have had blood tests but i would consider running a pct and staying off gear for a bit. at your age you could have neglegible impact on your hpta which could result in ed. i would think 250mgs pw should be enough to keep everything working and there may be other issues.
    good luck

VA703 is offline Junior Member
    why did you decide to drop your test dose? You should of ran it all the way through with arimidex as an ai. I always do clomid/nolvadex for pct. I would stay at 500mg per week and keep it at 12 weeks max.

MB yeah i was off at least 3 months between each, and i mean i still am gettin hard just not 24/7 like i was when i was doing 500, i should have stated that. i was just wondering if that the reason im not getting hard off the thought of shit all the time was due to the decrease in test lvl's?

VA i just did 500 to try n get a jump, 250 always worked fine for me so just decided to do 500 and than drop to 250 again

thanks for the replys

You need to stop sending your hormones on a roller coaster ride,
    And I can't stress enough that being so young has negative consequences.
    Last edited by MBMETC; 01-19-2011 at 05:47 PM.

cro
    cro is offline Anabolic Member
    Blog Entries
    i 2nd that.
    Quote Originally Posted by MBMETC View Post
    You need to stop sending your hormones on a roller coaster ride,
    And I can't stress enough that being so young has negative consequences.

so should i just get off? i wont have my post for another 2 weeks when i go back from from school, is there anything i can take that i can buy at any sup store? thanks

Anabolic_Minds is offline Associate Member
    wait for your pct not supplement will be better than that, if you stop your cycle, you start pct about 2 weeks after your last shot so wait for your nolva or clomid. btw wouldn't advice you take long cycles, specially your 2nd one and hcg is needed with deca .

Thread Information