faqfoo is offline New Member

another test 400 question

I just recently got 10cc of sus250 and 10cc of test400 (mexico). from everything ive read (on here, thanks for all the good info!) test400 is devestating and needs to be cut. my question is would it be a good idea to cut it with the 250? i was thinking 1cc of 250 combined with 1cc of test400, one injection a week for 10 weeks. or would it be better to do say 1cc of test400 combined with 1cc cottonseed oil or B12 (for the pain) every monday, and 1cc of 250 on every thursday. im figuring the 2 injections of 1cc a week would be less painful than 1 pin a week with 2cc's. also, i cant find ANY clomid or nolvadex for pct (hard enough aquiring what i have... and test400 was NOT my fist choice!) is there anything that is more readilly available that would produce somewhat the same effects for pct? (gnc, vitaminne shop etc...) this is a great site and i appreciate all the help and advice i can get.. hopefully i can return the favor some day!!

eGGz is offline Anabolic Member
    Lets start with your statistics,
    age etc.

MBMETC is offline Anabolic Member
    stats please
    and don't even think of running that cycle without pct meds

sorry bout not gettin back sooner, only computers at work . age 35, 175lb, 6ft, lean build. about 300-400g protein intake a day(goin off of 20g per 3 oz of meat??) dont have it down to a science yet, lots of steak, 2 center cut loin, 6 egg whites, 3-4 tilapia fillets, steam veges with every meal as well as random snack stuff a day. i just started lifting again about a month ago about 2 hrs a day. last cycle was 5yrs ago. i definitely know pct is a must but like i stated, aquiring what i need seems to be nearly impossible where im located in va. thanks again for the help and responses!

savking is offline Junior Member
    you can get PCT meds from the ar banner at the top right, I think this is dependant on your countries customs and your luck!

Duckhombre is offline Associate Member
    You take a ml of sust and half a ml of t-400, and inject half of that every 3.5 days. Thats .75ml twice a week. Don't ever inject cottonseed oil. Use USP grade oils. No SERMS or AIs!? Why would you lift for 2 hours!?

I don't know what else to say, other that than at your age and experience, I would expect allot more...

no cottonseed oil, gotcha. just read a few places that
    it could be cut with that. definitely plan on increasing the amount i lift i just started gettin used to it again! thanks for the advice

norburt is offline Junior Member

banner ar-r

what do you recommend pct after test 400 from that site?
    Last edited by norburt; 01-22-2011 at 03:39 PM. Reason: banner

BlInDsIdE is offline "ARs Most Dangerous Member"
    no stats, dont run without first having PCT on hand and have fun with T400

norburt is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by BlInDsIdE View Post
    no stats, dont run without first having PCT on hand and have fun with T400
    stats are above blind side

Quote Originally Posted by faqfoo View Post
    no cottonseed oil, gotcha. just read a few places that
    it could be cut with that. definitely plan on increasing the amount i lift i just started gettin used to it again! thanks for the advice
    I think duck was referring to the fact that lifting for 2 hours is overtraining

overtraining??? chest back and legs one day, shoulders and arms the next, abs and calves every day. 5-7 exercizes per muscle group, 4-5 sets each (depends) set every 90sec to 2min.. savking, you mentioned the pct meds available here.. anyword on being able to aquire from mail here in the states? or anybody?? really need these to get this cycle started!! thanks again

Chest, back, and legs are the 3 biggest muscle groups in the body and should be trained seperately IMO
    Ar-r to the states is from my experiance not a problem

cool bro, i appreiciate it. ill give it a try and see what happens!

SHIT!!! well the source i was gonna get the 250 from wanted money first, then in2 weeks i would receive... yah right!! think im f@&%n stupid!!! couldnt find the orals i wanted to stack with it anyways so back to the waiting game i guess thanks for all the responses anyways....!

still got the 400 though its a start i guess.....just gonna wait it out (hard to find a source in the military)!!

Thread Information