dsldsl1980 is offline Associate Member

To arimidex or not to arimidex... That is the question

Cycle 500 Test, 50 mg ed Dbol (4 weeks)

180Lb
    5'9
    second cycle

So I'm on my second cycle and as suggested I picked up some arimidex but have not started taking it yet. It seems as thoughs some say it can hurt your gains and should only be used if needed. I of course don't want this.

My first cycle I had some unwanted sides only while on the 50 MG of Dbol each day but I took a little nolva and it went away fairly quick. The only other side I'm worried about and already noticed a bit today is Running is a PAIN! because (I believe) of water retention. My legs swell up and burn like crazy. Would an AI help with this?

Also on my mind is I'm wanting to look as good as possible in 3 weeks when I go to Mexico. Would an AI help me look more hard/Less bloated?

Thanks as always!

Matt is offline AR's Hot British Pimp Daddy ~HOF~
    Blog Entries
    Armidex would help with the water retention, if your worried about using it then start off with a real low dose, something like .25mg eod or .5mg every third day and so how you respond...
    Do not ask me for a source check.

MBMETC is offline Anabolic Member
    an ai helps keep estrogen levels from hopefully getting out of hand and causing side effects (bloat, gyno) however it will do nothing once the onset of gyno has started, there you will need the nolva.
    hope this helps

Thread Information