coreycs is offline New Member

recommended cycle for beginner?

hey there im new to the site aswell as aas altogether i have some stuff but im not quite sure what to use how much and how often so heres my stats
    age.21
    height.5"11
    weight.240-250
    body fat.... no clue im assuming 20% or so have a small gut legs are cut and arms are good
    so basicly im looking to cut some weight and get cut
    the stuff i currently have is test,tren ,masteron and var im looking for the best cycle i can use the workout needed and what i should do iv looked in to the sides the effects but id like some pro advice before i do something potentially stupid thanks

MBMETC is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by coreycs View Post
    hey there im new to the site aswell as aas altogether i have some stuff but im not quite sure what to use how much and how often so heres my stats
    age.21
    height.5"11
    weight.240-250
    body fat.... no clue im assuming 20% or so have a small gut legs are cut and arms are good
    so basicly im looking to cut some weight and get cut
    the stuff i currently have is test,tren ,masteron and var im looking for the best cycle i can use the workout needed and what i should do iv looked in to the sides the effects but id like some pro advice before i do something potentially stupid thanks
    you said it best. takeing steroids at your age is stupid, your hpta system is still in development and in jepordy of not recovering if you use now. if shedding a couple of pounds is your goal that can be achieved through diet and training. there are great sections on this site which focus on both thoses things and have great people to help others like yourself.

jfletcher is offline Junior Member
    MBMETC, you seem to have a really good knowledge on this topic! Just curious tho, is it possible that if coreycs has had some blood work done and found out his natural test levels have balanced out etc. Can test really have a bad effect on your body at this age even if it's ran at say 250-500mgs a week?

Tigershark is offline "Who wants to be Clark Kent, when you can be Superman."
    You should wait a few more years before using.

MBMETC is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by jfletcher View Post
    MBMETC, you seem to have a really good knowledge on this topic! Just curious tho, is it possible that if coreycs has had some blood work done and found out his natural test levels have balanced out etc. Can test really have a bad effect on your body at this age even if it's ran at say 250-500mgs a week?
    It's more complicated and his test levels are at peak at this point in his life, being his endocrine system is still in development if he were to cycle now there is a good chance his test levels will not return to normal level and more than likely steeadily decline prematurely forcing him to hormone replacement therapy at a very early age.

Thread Information