Thread: test numbers??

toofatbuilder is offline Associate Member

test numbers??

wondering at 500ml a week, what are your test numbers going from and to? im getting ready to start running test every week. not for building reasons, just to bring my levels up. last test i took for my levels was 272. doc put me on androgel and it didnt help at all. next step was gonna be shots weekly BUT lost my job so the insurance went. thinking 100ml a week and see how it does, then adjust from there. gotta call and see how much to get a test done to check my levels and see where i need to adjust from there. any advice would be great. thanks guys

30 views and 0 answers? come on guys. someones gotta have some input

Kouga53 is offline Junior Member
    I wish I could help out more but I think we need more info. The gel comes with different concentrations. What kind are we looking at?

its been almost 3 years since i quit with the androgel . dont remember the brand or anything else about it. i will check around tomorrow, i might still have a small tube around. im gonna try and talk to the doc monday and see what he thinks.

fit4ever180 is offline Member
    What measurement of test was 272? I know when I have had my bloodwork done in the past, there are 4 different test measurements such as Total Test, Free Test, etc. If that is your total test, it would be quite low ( i'm assuming you are older since you have been prescribed androgel though). I never had my bloodwork done while on cycle, but I had it checked right after pct. The normal range for total free test on my printout showed 200 - 1100 nmol i believe and mine was just over 1300 nmol I don't think all the ancillaries had totally left my system though because the next time I had it checked I was around 850 nmol.

MBMETC is offline Anabolic Member
    a 500mg pw test cycle should bring your levels to about 2500-2700 after say 6 weeks of injections.
    30 hours after injecting my 7th week shot i had blood done and my level was 3700.

sad thing about it "fit4ever180" is im only 27. i was 25 when i had the last bloodwork done. and i think it was total test. he gave me 2 options. said androgel first, if that didnt work then i would go in for injections. im thinking maybe 100mg/ml a week. split it up to 1/2cc every 3.5 days, step it up to 1/2cc eod if need be. thanks for the info mbmetc. i think id be happy at 1000, high end of normal

Bonaparte is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    You're confusing ml and mg.
    If you want 1000ng/dl, try 150mg of Test E/C. It might take 200mg.

Thread Information