The Hyena is offline Junior Member

Here is a Question....

I just went to the doctor to ask about trt and the is what he suggested (it sounds CRAZY to me)

he suggested 200mg of cyp per week (maybe 150mgs) but here is the weird part, he said i should do 8 weeks on and 23 days off and on HCG for that 23 days then back to the 200mgs a week.

now from studying this board for about 2 years this sounds crazy as shit to me, why wouldn't i just cycle instead of this craziness ??
    insight PLEASE ... i also have my blood tests,
    my test level is 315
    what else would yall look at ?

im 40 years old
    185 lbs
    9% bodyfat

Thanks

Matt is offline AR's Hot British Pimp Daddy ~HOF~
    Blog Entries
    Some doctors do use this method to allow the body to recover, speak to Hazard, his Father uses this method...
    Do not ask me for a source check.

I wonder sometimes if the docs really know about cycling or they just read it in a book?

MBMETC is offline Anabolic Member
    Gp's will admittedly tell you they no nothing about aas, as my gp said they don't teach us that shit in med school..lol

JohnnyVegas is offline Knowledgeable Member- Recognized Member Winner - $100
    This isn't the doctor I recommended is it? It does sound very strange.

johnny it is man.... and i know it sounds crazy to me too, hence why i try to ask some experts
    Swifto maybe to chime in ??

thanks guys

JohnnyVegas is offline Knowledgeable Member- Recognized Member Winner - $100
    Interesting. I know that doc is good at what he does. It is completely different than what he has me doing, so maybe he treats people according to their symptoms and needs, unlike the popular belief that you should shop around until you find a doctor willing to give the max possible. I say that because I think a lot of us go a little crazy in the beginning before sanity kicks in and we remember we are trying to achieve the RIGHT levels, not the HIGHEST levels.

Regardless, you will need to decide if you trust him (I do) with your health.
    Last edited by JohnnyVegas; 01-22-2011 at 03:50 PM.

Hazard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Yea my father uses a protocol similar to this - it was recommended by his HRT doc.

He initially told him to go on for 10 weeks..... and then after my father complained that 10 was too quick..... the doc said 12 weeks max. After the 12 weeks he goes on hcg for 42 days and clomid for 30 days starting on day 12 of the HCG.

The doc says it's just not good to be on longer than that but our opinion is that he gets more visits yearly by using this method. He sees my father about 4 times a year.

Also..... my fathers HRT dosage is 250mg's/wk for the 12 weeks. I would imagine it would be lower for someone who never comes off.

~Haz~
    Failure is not and option..... ONLY beyond failure is - Haz

Think beyond yourselves and remember this forum is for educated members to help advise SAFE usage of AAS, not just tell you what you want to hear
    - Knockout_Power

NOT DOING SOURCE CHECKS......

hey Hazard thats what worried me he did not perscrib any clomid ONLY HCG , now after reading this board i thinkk thats a crazy idea .... do yall ?

Swifto is offline Banned- Scammer!
    Quote Originally Posted by The Hyena View Post
    I just went to the doctor to ask about trt and the is what he suggested (it sounds CRAZY to me)

he suggested 200mg of cyp per week (maybe 150mgs) but here is the weird part, he said i should do 8 weeks on and 23 days off and on HCG for that 23 days then back to the 200mgs a week.

now from studying this board for about 2 years this sounds crazy as shit to me, why wouldn't i just cycle instead of this craziness ??
    insight PLEASE ... i also have my blood tests,
    my test level is 315
    what else would yall look at ?

im 40 years old
    185 lbs
    9% bodyfat

Thanks
    If you ever come off of HRT, this may be an effective protocol as it may keep the testes responsive (see I used may a lot there) if you ever come off altogether.

Endo's do advise "off peroids" but every "8 weeks" is very often. More once of twice per year for 4-5 weeks is what I have researched myself. This may include SERMs and/or HCG alone, or nothing at all.

Thread Information