Thread: Need help

wowniceboobies is offline New Member

Need help

Hi there i am wondering what to do .i am 41 years of age started back in the in the gym 2 months ago , i was 280 pounds with 35% of body fat now i am 229 with 20% body fat but i am stuck there can't losse no more it seems that my body muscleing up but the weight is stuck there i eat the proper way and train like 20 years ago .
    What could help me having more energy without getting huge cause i am naturally a huge man my problem is i want to perform better but i am affraid to use steroids cause i would be to big for my height 5 foot 7 inches is there anything that can help me ??? 15 years ago i used to do only a 15 cc of windstrol v half cycle i got what i wanted but when it went away i deepress big big time so i am lost if anyone can help me getting better i would appreciate a lot.

Sly.

Anabolic_Minds is offline Associate Member
    what's the problem with looking huge? i'm the same height as u and i wish i was at 230lb.
    Anyway, why don't u post ur diet in the diet section, some guys over there can help u out achieving ur goals

eyepoker is offline Junior Member
    Have you ever tried a test only cycle? If not it may be worth looking into. Just research first and start at a relatively small dose. Good luck.

Hazard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    If by "performing better" you mean sexually..... then you probably have low test. Go see a hormone replacement doctor and get your levels tested. If you're low - he'll prescribe a low dose of test and you'll feel good as new.

If you mean that you want to perform better in the gym..... or maybe to help you lose weight..... then definately look into the diet forum. Those guys can shake some things up and help stimulate some more fatloss.

~Haz~
    Failure is not and option..... ONLY beyond failure is - Haz

Think beyond yourselves and remember this forum is for educated members to help advise SAFE usage of AAS, not just tell you what you want to hear
    - Knockout_Power

NOT DOING SOURCE CHECKS......

bigdaddyets is offline Junior Member
    Blog Entries
    How is your stuff coming along? Get over the hump you had in not being able to lose anymore weight?

Thread Information