Thread: First cycle

Exxitrow is offline New Member

First cycle

alright, i have not posted on here in a number of days, months even (conflict in life choices) and now that i am sure i will not be joining the military its about time i look into where to start. Stats as of now 5'7, 175, nearly twenty one years of age, been lifting since 16 i didn't begin body building though until later into my lifting years. There are so many products, so many everything out there and i really don't know where to begin. I believe in earlier posts i made back in 2010 i stated something to the same degree, but even after researching further into where to start i feel just as lost. I hear of oral products being used most commonly amongst people i know; m-drol seems to be the most used one that i hear of. lifting is something i take far too seriously, and is something i want to continue as long as possible. Yet i also want to push myself as far as i can, and i know naturally this will not be possible. I'm eating 5000+ calories daily, getting the rest, i don't drink but i am not seeing the results i want. I started lifting at a very small size, and the progression had been good until the last year, it seems no matter the amount of food, how hard i push myself.. i believe its about damn time i start gaining the results i've always wanted. But i can not do this alone, i am really turning to those who use this sight for advice, i know there is not one definite answer as where to begin, but i feel like a complete idiot. Thanks again for taking the time to read this, and for your potential reply.

-Exxitrow

missionone is offline New Member
    I heard that taking orally is harder on the liver....I could be wrong though

bodybuilder is offline Senior Member
    Yes orals can be harsh on your liver but what he should be worried about is his age. nearly 21 wow way to young to be touching juice bro. Just one cycle and you risk some irreversible sides. Do a little research on steroid use at your age and you will see what I'm talking about. Way to many for me to list.

Listen to pitbulllock

Thread Information