Thread: Steroid enima

GottaKnow is offline New Member

Steroid enima

I know that many substances which are generally taken orally are more effective when given through an enima (for example if you take alcohol this way you will get WAY drunker than if you drink it). This is because it is absorbed directly into the blood stream through the lining of the rectum. Does anyone know if you can take an oral such as Winne that is the same substance as the injectable version and administer it as an enima thereby getting the same effectiveness as an injectable but only paying the oral price?

Bonaparte is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    You're an idiot.

Wow, that insightful comment Bonapate. It must have used each of your brain cells! Do you have an understanding of biology and chemical absorption or is this the extent of your glowing intellect?

Bonaparte is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    So you're really going to lay on your back every day and squirt stuff up your ass just to get maybe 10% higher absorption? 17aa compounds (like Winstrol ) have roughly 80% oral bioavailability. Injecting delivers virtually 100% of the hormone to the bloodstream. Rectal delivery would fall somewhere in the middle (not worth the hassle and mess).

layeazy is offline Banned
    lol this is hilarious Gottaknow if your gonna play with your ass i wouldn't experiment with steriods lol

Johnyonemove is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Bonaparte View Post
    You're an idiot.
    haha

Yes, this was a joke but I can't believe that I actually got you to comment on how well stuffing steriods up my ass would work! But thanks for playing along you are a real sport. BTW, Layeazy, what WOULD you do???

layeazy is offline Banned
    Well if i was in your situation gottaknow i would just get your boyfriend to insert the needle straight into your anus then you can tell us more about the absorption hahaha lol you tit...

Johnyonemove is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by GottaKnow View Post
    Yes, this was a joke but I can't believe that I actually got you to comment on how well stuffing steriods up my ass would work! But thanks for playing along you are a real sport. BTW, Layeazy, what WOULD you do???
    whatever don't try and back out now... if ur gay just say ur gay no big deal.

auslifta is offline Retired MONITOR
    DSM will help you out with doing that, he likes fresh meat.

stevey_6t9 is offline RIP Aziz "Zyzz" Sergeyevich Shavershian - Veni Vidi Vici
    no your not joking, you've already popped a few dbols up your ass already and are now sexually confused as to why you did such a thing.

jfletcher is offline Junior Member
    Best post i've read haha

Honkey_Kong is offline Superbowl XLIX Champs!
    Quote Originally Posted by stevey_6t9 View Post
    no your not joking, you've already popped a few dbols up your ass already and are now sexually confused as to why you did such a thing.
    Hey, his buddy was the one who popped the dbols up his ass. But the whole time, they were thinking of girls....

delta1111 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Bonaparte View Post
    You're an idiot.
    Top drawer

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    This is very true and many dont understand the right application of insertion, if your going the anal route you need to implant the tablets into a cucumber first and then insert the cucumber into the anal canal around 9" and leave there for around an hour, the tablets will be absorbed into the cucumber and then evenly distributed into the anus via the bloodstream

terraj is offline Knowledgeable Member
    LOl^^ I know of a man that died due to a cucumber been stuck in his arse for a few days, he thought it would come out, but the toxins got him first.

True story.

Marcus, you should be more careful with your advice

stack_it is offline Nothing to it, but to do it
    Yeah I say go for it! Stick that shit in there. Marcus' method is spot on for optimal absorption. It is common knowledge that the anus doesnt absorb anything until atleast 8" in. Now if you really wanna get huge and ripped you don't wanna waste any of your testosterone so you should drink your sperm after masturbating. I did this for years an have gotten huge!

Matt is offline AR's Hot British Pimp Daddy ~HOF~
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by marcus300 View Post
    This is very true and many dont understand the right application of insertion, if your going the anal route you need to implant the tablets into a cucumber first and then insert the cucumber into the anal canal around 9" and leave there for around an hour, the tablets will be absorbed into the cucumber and then evenly distributed into the anus via the bloodstream
    I use this method when administering any medication to my girl friend, however its not a cucumber that i use....

And sadly i can only penetrate 7 inhes...
    Do not ask me for a source check.

Honkey_Kong is offline Superbowl XLIX Champs!
    Quote Originally Posted by terraj View Post
    LOl^^ I know of a man that died due to a cucumber been stuck in his arse for a few days, he thought it would come out, but the toxins got him first.

True story.

Marcus, you should be more careful with your advice
    I don't know what's more disturbing, the OP joking about sticking drugs up his ass or the people you associate with?

terraj is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Lol, I wrote " I know of a man" not "I know a man".

I can't give more details then that, but I will say he had help....

calgarian is offline ANALbolically inclined "Protein user"
    Quote Originally Posted by Matt View Post
    I use this method when administering any medication to my girl friend, however its not a cucumber that i use....

And sadly i can only penetrate 7 inhes...
    i doubt that it will be one hour....... ...u must have really muscular d!ck.....

jimmyinkedup is offline Disappointment* Known SCAMMER - Do Not Trust *
    Blog Entries
    I know that many substances which are generally taken orally are more effective when given through an enima (for example if you take alcohol this way you will get WAY drunker than if you drink it). This is because it is absorbed directly into the blood stream through the lining of the rectum. Does anyone know if you can take an oral such as Winne that is the same substance as the injectable version and administer it as an enima thereby getting the same effectiveness as an injectable but only paying the oral price?
    This post reminds me of why i rarely ever even respond to posts in the steroid forum anymore.....

That and virtually every question asked has been asked approx 1000x's and the answers could be found with 5 mins of effort...i dunno

MBMETC is offline Anabolic Member
    tell us after you shoved the roids in your ass, did you lie on the shower floor in the fetal position crying like a girlyman

Times Roman is offline Anabolic Member
    sorry mate, the bung is designed for exit only.....

my generation, straight men didn't experiment and play games with this orfice.

I'd take another look at your motivations, and with only three posts, I'd pause before writing such a thread. Once we get to know you a little better, then maybe. But when a newb such as yourself starts a thread such as this, then tries backing out, I don't know about you, but around here, you will get labeled as a troll and lose all credibility and respect. Be more careful next time.

Welcomer to the board, I think?

eyepoker is offline Junior Member
    Cool story bro.

Thread Information