natedawg429 is offline Junior Member

Test E cycle - arimidex

On my previous cycle of dbol and test e I found out that I am really sensitive to gynecomastia . I think I stopped it just in time and started using nolva. This time through I want to use arimidex all the way through to eliminate the threat all together.

The cycle would be 10wks of test e and the last six weeks would be winstrol 50mg ed.

Some people said to use arimidex at .50mg ed some say eod and some say .25mg ed. Basically I have no idea how much to take, especially being sensitive to gyno. I just want to be safe and prevent the threat.

MBMETC is offline Anabolic Member
    aromasin (liqiud stane) from ar-r may be a better alternitive most believe it works better than arimidex , rither way you can run
    which ever one
    l-dex at .25ed
    stane at 12.5 eod

magic32 is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Agreed.

I've seen and performed plenty of research on this topic (check my prior posts), and Letro (.5 initially then .25 mgs til a couple of wks ‘past’ symptom resolution) is the preferred on cycle gyno combatant, Nolva (40mgs initially then 20mgs) is the off cycle one. Both are potent and different enough and have complimentary compositions and actions which are sometimes used concurrently or sequentially for this purpose along with a couple of DHTs.

I think Marcus cited a good reference regarding Aromasin hindering on cycle gains more, but don't quote me, he'll have to verify this.
    Master Pai Mei of the White Lotus Clan

My motto: SAFETY & RESPECT (for drugs and others).

I AM NOT A SOURCE, I DO NOT GIVE OUT SOURCES, OR PROVIDE SOURCE CHECKS.
    I DO NOT SUPPORT ANY UGL's OR ANY ORGANIZATION DEALING WITH THE DISTRIBUTION OF ILLEGAL NARCOTICS/SUBSTANCES!

Difference between Drugs & Poisons
    http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-steroids-questions-answers/317700-best-fat-loss-compound.html

Half-lives explained
    http://forums.steroid.com/showthread...inal+half+life

DNP like Chemotherapy, can be a useful poison, but both are still POISONS
    http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-steroids-questions-answers/306144-dnp-issue.html

BE CAREFUL!

rc_p90 is offline Associate Member
    ^^^^

Good info

Blacksrt42004 is offline Junior Member
    Yeah good info. I wasn't planning on taking any anti estrogen "during" my first cycle, I was just going to run Clomid and Nolva as PCT, but I guess it couldn't hurt to run something during the whole thing.

Ashop is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by natedawg429 View Post
    On my previous cycle of dbol and test e I found out that I am really sensitive to gynecomastia . I think I stopped it just in time and started using nolva. This time through I want to use arimidex all the way through to eliminate the threat all together.

The cycle would be 10wks of test e and the last six weeks would be winstrol 50mg ed.

Some people said to use arimidex at .50mg ed some say eod and some say .25mg ed. Basically I have no idea how much to take, especially being sensitive to gyno. I just want to be safe and prevent the threat.
    I would go with the .25mg at first to see how that treats you. The key is to use the least amount possible
    but get the effect that us bodybuilders are looking for.

Blacksrt42004 is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by **** View Post
    I would go with the .25mg at first to see how that treats you. The key is to use the least amount possible
    but get the effect that us bodybuilders are looking for.
    So you're saying take .25mg ed and if nothing forms (gyno) just leave it at that, but if you notice any gyno then up the dosage a little at al time?

Thread Information