RussianPriest is offline New Member

Cool Test E / Tren A, can shoot both eod?

About to start this cycle and i need some opinions..

Test E, 600/wk weeks 1-15
    Tren A, 500/wk weeks 7-15

Can i shoot both eod?

Test E is 300mg/ml so i want to pin .6ml eod and Tren A is 100mg/ml so i will have to shoot 1.4ml eod, so i was thinking to pin them together on the same days (eod) which totals to 2ml a shot.

I know that i can shoot test e only twice a week but, i figured if im shooting tren eod might as well shoot the test on the same days, i might be wrong here but that should reduce sides as well.

Opinions?

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    Can you post your stats please and cycle history?

lifteatsleep is offline Junior Member
    Why not shoot the Tren A ED and the Test E E3/4D? That would provide more stable blood levels. ED pinning isn't that much worse than EOD.

Quote Originally Posted by marcus300 View Post
    Can you post your stats please and cycle history?
    This is my second cycle, my first was Test P 500/wk, and Tren A 400/wk then upped it to 600/500 and then back down to 500/400 at the end. got nice gains, and had mostly no sides (had sweats for a week and couldnt sleep thats about it)

Age 23
    190lbs
    5'9
    bf around 15%

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    IMHO your attacking your cycles to aggressively, you shouldnt be using tren on your first cycle or second. You need to slow down because if you carry on just think what your cycles will look like in 2 yrs time. Facts are you dont need tren so early on you can have some serious recovery issues and sides using such harsh compound.

themoreyouknow is offline Associate Member
    IMHO your attacking your cycles to aggressively, you shouldnt be using tren on your first cycle or second. You need to slow down because if you carry on just think what your cycles will look like in 2 yrs time. Facts are you dont need tren so early on you can have some serious recovery issues and sides using such harsh compound.
    x2..

dec11 is offline 'everything louder than everything else'
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by lifteatsleep View Post
    Why not shoot the Tren A ED and the Test E E3/4D? That would provide more stable blood levels. ED pinning isn't that much worse than EOD.
    theres a reason the post above asks for stats before advising

Thank you for replying Marcus, i appriciate your input!

I mean no disrespect but im not planning to be running/increasing these cycles for the next 2 years.. This is going to be my last cycle with tren because i understand the harshness of the compound... im thinking after this cycle i would just run one mild cycle per year to maintain gains, if this makes sense...

Duckhombre is offline Associate Member
    You would be better off doing 1000mg of test than that cycle. I mean it's allready 1.1g. You are taking twice as much as tren as I am on at the moment, and I have done in the sector of 7X as many cycles.

Have you considered Deca ?

If your stubbornness prevents you from heeding any other advice, I recommend you start at 300mg, and increase a 100mg per week until you get to your target dose. It's like a hot tub, best to ease in...
    Last edited by Duckhombre; 01-25-2011 at 12:50 PM.

No, never considered Deca .... I like tren alot because of how it cuts you up with clean gains..

So you are suggesting i run a test e only cycle as my second cycle?

Thanks to all who replied!... *takes flame suit off* surprised i didnt get flamed hardcore lol

*RP*

Thread Information