CHADisBAD is offline New Member

Question Odd swelling in different area after 1st injection in glute

did some searching through about 100 post and didnt find anything related to what i got going on. here is the run down...

injected for my first time sunday morning @ 4am 200mg of test-e 300 = .66cc, the injection went very smooth with no pain, cleaned everything properly, massaged the pin site for about 20min. then i went back to bed, and woke up around 9am. everything was still ok at 9am, as the day went on i did start to get a little sore, but nothing crazy. just the normal soreness from a 1st time injection.

after 24hours i noticed some pain and swelling towards the upper part of my right butt check, kind of towards my middle lower back area. after 2 days now, the swelling has increased (nothing major and no redness), but what i cannot figure out is, why is the swelling and pain not around the injection site?

i have attached a pic to show... small circle is the injection site, the large circle is where im getting the pain and slight swelling.

MBMETC is offline Anabolic Member
    i wonder if you hit a nerve. could just be wher the oil has built up keep massaging the swolen area and you can use haet and ice as well. did you sleep on your back after the injection you seem to be a little on the inner part of the ass cheek and not the outter quadron more towards the hip area

i have been massaging it pretty regularly (on the injection site), the swollen area is more painful than the injection site, and is hard to massage. i did take a hot shower and let warm water run over it for about 20 minutes last night, the slightly help (but only for about 30 minutes).

yes i did sleep on my back after the injection, and i was wondering if that could be the cause, but i sit most of the day and figured if it was any kind of fluid. it would slowly creep back down my ass cheek?

as for the location, it actually is out further than it looks. i had to take the pic with my iphone twisted around using a mirror to reflect the image. so i think thats why it looks closer to the inner area.

heat made all the differance for me after my first quad injection couldn't walk for a week. never had issue with the ass or delts ,totally painless. give it another few days as long as its not red and burning and you have no fever i would think there is no infection.
    good luck
    mb

yeah im keep a close eye for redness.

is there a chance that some of the test could have potentially work its way back up through the pin track, and into my fat tissue? never heard of that, but just curious since i did lay on my back after the injection.

Quote Originally Posted by CHADisBAD View Post
    yeah im keep a close eye for redness.

is there a chance that some of the test could have potentially work its way back up through the pin track, and into my fat tissue? never heard of that, but just curious since i did lay on my back after the injection.
    even if the oil was in sub-q fat it will still be absorbed

i just dont understand, cause im starting the first 2 weeks @ lower dose, .66cc doesn't seem like a lot, but then again everyones body does react different. i will just continue to monitor it, and reply back if anything changes.

thanks for the input

ok, as of today. most of the swelling/pain has gone away, so i guess all is good to go.

time for my second injection in my left glute when i get home, think i will move out about an inch or 2 further, towards my hip.

CleanCut is offline Junior Member
    Go towards the outer part of your ass cheek, I think you were a little too close to the inner part on the first pin.

CleanCut is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by CHADisBAD View Post
    did some searching through about 100 post and didnt find anything related to what i got going on. here is the run down...

injected for my first time sunday morning @ 4am 200mg of test-e 300 = .66cc, the injection went very smooth with no pain, cleaned everything properly, massaged the pin site for about 20min. then i went back to bed, and woke up around 9am. everything was still ok at 9am, as the day went on i did start to get a little sore, but nothing crazy. just the normal soreness from a 1st time injection.

after 24hours i noticed some pain and swelling towards the upper part of my right butt check, kind of towards my middle lower back area. after 2 days now, the swelling has increased (nothing major and no redness), but what i cannot figure out is, why is the swelling and pain not around the injection site?

i have attached a pic to show... small circle is the injection site, the large circle is where im getting the pain and slight swelling.

Haha so weird bro. I had the same thing happen to me on my last pin. It was my 5th pin, and randomly some swelling has occurred close to my tail bone. Its actually more painful than the injection spot...Don't know why it happened, hope it subsides soon. Bloody hell its painful though.

fries is offline Junior Member
    This has happened everytime I pin. Ive been chalking it up to the oil traveling or whatnot. I suppose thats why it says newbie by my name.

ok so im going on my 4th week now...

1st week sunday morning = right glute (is where this swelling originally occurred) / wed night left glute (no swelling here)
    2nd week sunday morning = right quad (basic 2 to 3 day virgin muscle pain) / wed night left quad (same as other quad)
    3rd week sunday morning = right quad (basic 2 to 3 day virgin muscle pain) / wed night left quad (same as other quad)

now on my 4th week, i went back to my right glute, and damn if this odd swelling didn't happen again. it's only occurring on this side, and i moved my pin site closer to my hip area. i cannot figure this out? every other pin, has been just fine with normal soreness for about 3 days.

just bought a heating pad, maybe it will help. i still cant figure out why this happens only on my right glute?

as of this morning, the heating pad did help a little. i still have soreness in my upper butt-cheek / lower back area, which is not the injection site.

Pac Man is offline Senior Member
    Not an infection, just a reaction to the gear. Ugl might have used high ba

Quote Originally Posted by Ironside View Post
    Not an infection, just a reaction to the gear. Ugl might have used high ba
    its funny you say that... i have been reading up on some other sites about the same gear im using, and other guys have been complaining about pain as well (not really like mine, but in the same ballpark). i emailed my supplier and told them, and thats exactly what they told me, (high ba). they are reshipping me the new line, and he is saying its much better quality. i still find it strange it only happens on my right glute though.

OK... so here is the latest.

i received my new test-e 250 from my same supplier, and injected into my left glute wednesday night, the injection went smooth (it always does). now its friday, and i don't feel anything around the injection site. the last batch, i would always get some pain 1 to 3 days after pinning. so like ironside stated, it had to be a reaction to the high BA/BB in the gear.

Thread Information