mattyuk29 is offline New Member

Question Newbie to this site in need of some advice

Hi everybody. Firstly i want to thank anybody...(hopefully) that can give me some advice. So about 4 years ago i had a small bout (2 months) of using dbol and deca . Main reason i was using it was to gain weight. More so weight than muscle. All my family are very thin and tall. Im 6 ft tall and about 9 stone. I did see some change but i wanted more. I was eating all the right foods for weight gain at the time. The gear was also fine. Knew the guy i got them off and he uses and is built like a bulldog. At the end of the 2 months i started using heroin (been of it for about 1 year now). So the reason i stopped was not due to side effects but due to spending all money and having no cash for steroids or gym (yea i know, wot a nob). So i need some advice on what would be suitable for my body. I have searched online as much as i can. I will also ask the guy im getting the gear from for his advice. I dont wana be one of the muppets to go rushing in and dropping out when things get to hot.
    Thanks guys.
    Matt Uk

I forgot to add i am now 29.

Matt is offline AR's Hot British Pimp Daddy ~HOF~
    Blog Entries
    So whats your current weight and how long have you been back in training??
    Do not ask me for a source check.

My current weight is about 9.5 stone. Been going to the gym this time round about 1 month. x

Matt is offline AR's Hot British Pimp Daddy ~HOF~
    Blog Entries
    In that case mate you need to concentrate on diet and training..

The whole point of using aas is to help us pass or natural genetics limits and these can only be reached after a minimum of 12 solid months training and eating correctly....

I would hit the diet forum and post your full daily diet, lets start there....
    Do not ask me for a source check.

Thread Information