James~ is offline New Member

Need Advice on Tren/Epi Pro-hormone Cycle

Hey guys, looking for some direction and advice on my Tren /Epi cycle starting up in a few weeks.

Tren (19-Norandrosta-4,9 diene-3, 17 dione)
    Epi (2a, 3a-epithio-17a-methyl-5a-androstan-17b-ol)

Reading through Ronnie’s post on slingshot training and cycle length (excellent post!!), was going to shoot for 8 weeks as advised using the below amounts (in mg ed) wks 1-8:

Tren: 90, 90, 120, 120, 120, 120, 90, 90
    Epi: 30, 30, 30, 30, 30, 30, 30, 30

1st question: I know prohormones are a little more toxic than AAS with more sides, but with no access to AAS, this is all I got. Is it Ok to run this cycle for a full 8 weeks?

I am supporting with:
    Anabolic Innovations Cycle Support, Animal Flex and ON Opti-Men, plus a good, clean diet.

2nd question: My feeling is that these things are too toxic to break away from for just 2 weeks as is cool with AAS, and I’ve always seen an 8 week break advised with them. I want to follow at least a 4 week PCT including Clomid and Nolva (which I’m heading over to the PCT forum once the cycle is figured out to get advice). So, 4 weeks after PCT, is the safest, minimum timeframe I can run another cycle, or 8 weeks after PCT? Any advice for bridging that gap, apart from good old tribulus?

I’m pretty good with types of protein and EAA’s/BCAA’s and when to take, but if you have any suggestions on anything else that should be added to this cycle, I would appreciate hearing it!

Thanks for your time and sorry if some of this sounds ignorant!

James.

RaZr is offline Member
    IMO I wouldnt run any methylated combo for more then 4 weeks but with 6 weeks being the def maximum and with strong support supps

RaZr is offline Member
    Also what are your stats?

Thanks RaZr, 6 weeks is what I have done before... I am 33 yo, around 230lbs, 5' 11" and somewhere between 15-17% bf...

RaZr is offline Member
    Just remeber to do proper PCT even with designer steroids and PH they can still shut you down. Thats the most important thing as well as support for your cholesterol and BP and Liver. Read the superdrol thread for proper supports ill post the link here give me a second.

RaZr is offline Member

manveer1 is offline Associate Member
    Ive done epi, even with milk thistle i still had my liver blood test come out as 'out of normal range'. It was high and that was off just 4 weeks. So dont treat it lightly. It also suppressed me like a mother f u c k e r loll

Ok - 6 weeks it is with strong support. What sucks is I really see massive gains starting from week 4, and I don't feel like I'm anywhere close to a plateau at week 6, where the train stops... but better safe than sorry.

I didn't realize Epi was so strong, I have seen some posts on ppl running 50mg a day and was thinking of upping it. I guess everyone reacts different, gonna keep at 30mg ed.

Any feedback on some good products to bridge between cycles out there?

Thanks guys.

Thread Information