Like Tree3Likes
  • 1 Post By millionairemurph

Thread: 1-Testosterone Cypionate ( Dihydroboldenone)

millionairemurph is offline Senior Member

1-Testosterone Cypionate ( Dihydroboldenone)

I just would like to tell everyone that I am in week four of using DHB ( I call it that because the name 1-test cyp always gets people thinking its test cyp). I am having a great very lean bulker so far. The stuff is painless, contrary to everything i have read about it. My strength is through the roof starting about 2-3 weeks in. By day 12 I had the "thirst" side effect, basically I have dry lips and am very thirsty all the time. My appetite has gone up too, somewhat akin to what boldenone does to me.

The recipe used was
    2% BA
    10% BB
    10% Guiacol
    75% of total oil used GSO
    25% of total oil used Eathyl Oleate

I have had some extra aggression, but nothing over the top.I am a pretty calm guy though normally. Some guys who have a short temper might want to skip this one. It is more androgenic than it appears on paper. I have added quite a bit of very lean muscle ( i dont use any high glycemic index carbs in my diet at all, and very little whole grains). I have leaned up some without trying to as well. No other sides to speak of.
    I am running prop and npp with it and I have always bloated pretty good with npp, but i have actually become slightly more lean. This has to be due to the DHB. When i stop the NPP (about 6 weeks in) i expect to get evern leaner dropping water weight. Overall I really like this product, More people should use it.

I didnt use it sooner as i read that the injections were so painfull many guys threw it away. Also guys didnt have that great of results with it. Many said it was "weak".

This is due to the fact that many guys only ran it at 400mg a week or only ran it for 4-6 weeks. That isnt the best way to use an AAS like this, IMO. I think it needs to be run at a somewhat higher dose than most logs I have read and for at least 10-12 weeks.

I cant wait to use this AAS is a cutter later this year (after pct and several months off)

This is a great AAS, more people should use it. I think for many of the guys here who love tren it would go perfectly in something like:

prop xxx dose weeks 1-14
    DHB xxx dose weeks 1-12
    tren ace xxx dose weeks 1-8
    masteron xxx dose weeks 8-14

i will probably run this above cycle with either no tren, or 25 mg a day tren as tren kills my cardio

This is a great AAS, I recomend this to everyone, especially to those who love Primo as it is Primo, but more available to the body, basically. It is chemically very similar to Primo. It is not a prohormone. It is an AAS
    Family_guy likes this.

MACHINE5150 is offline "AR's Vanilla Gorilla"
    i saw this as an option on my powder source. What mg/ml did you brew it at?

isn't primo methenalone enanthate ? also, thought primo was more of a mild anabolic then an androgenic like you are describing? why the comparison between the two?

redz is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Interested in this compound, keep us updated.

Dog-Slime is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by MACHINE5150 View Post

isn't primo methenalone enanthate? also, thought primo was more of a mild anabolic then an androgenic like you are describing? why the comparison between the two?
    I have heard primo is more androgenic then a lot of ppl make it out to be (atleast hairloss wise). But its my understanding that 1-test is DHB (di-hydro-boldenone ) aka it is the eq what dht is to test. And this is the part Im not sure about but if memory serves me right primo is just an analog of or slightly modified version of DHB. (Kinda like mast and winny are different types of DHT)

In any case I am looking forward to trying this compound sometime in the near future so plz update this thread as more unfolds.

Quote Originally Posted by millionairemurph View Post
    I just would like to tell everyone that I am in week four of using DHB ( I call it that because the name 1-test cyp always gets people thinking its test cyp). I am having a great very lean bulker so far. The stuff is painless, contrary to everything i have read about it. My strength is through the roof starting about 2-3 weeks in. By day 12 I had the "thirst" side effect, basically I have dry lips and am very thirsty all the time. My appetite has gone up too, somewhat akin to what boldenone does to me.
    What was the mg/mL?

What dose are you running it at? lol you didn't even say....

I am fairly interested in this product though. Thanks for the update.

Quote Originally Posted by Dog-Slime View Post
    I have heard primo is more androgenic then a lot of ppl make it out to be (atleast hairloss wise). But its my understanding that 1-test is DHB (di-hydro-boldenone ) aka it is the eq what dht is to test. And this is the part Im not sure about but if memory serves me right primo is just an analog of or slightly modified version of DHB. (Kinda like mast and winny are different types of DHT)

In any case I am looking forward to trying this compound sometime in the near future so plz update this thread as more unfolds.
    Yeah i see where you are gonig with that.. makes sense

From my understanding Primo has a methelation group attached somewhere. I know this makes some kind of difference. I am not a chemist. All i know is guys swear by Primo. This is structurally a very similar compound. I have found it to be much more androgenic than the 100 it states ( based on fat loss, strength, hardening, aggression).

what was the mg/ml you made it at and what are you dosing it at?

isn't primo methenalone enanthate? also, thought primo was more of a mild anabolic then an androgenic like you are describing? why the comparison between the two?
    100 mgs/ml. Its structurally very, very similar to Primo. Its the same base, but primo just has a methylation attached. I dont know how this affects uptakle other than the fact that primo is rated much, much lower both anabolically and androgenically.

what was the mg/ml you made it at and what are you dosing it at?
    Im running
    prop 100 daily
    npp 100 daily
    DHB 150 daily

I know many guys will freak out when they read this. Over 1 gram a week! Well seems like a standard cycle for many of the advanced users here is prop/tren ace/mast 100/100/100. Now i cant run tren right now as im an athlete. I need my cardio. I know i can handle the sides of tren at 700 a week. I know that DHB is much more mild than tren. This was some of the reasoning I decided on this dose and im glad i did. I wouldnt go higher or lower. I had read quite a few accounts of guys running DHB at 600 a week, but i thought it should have been run higher. but ive seen many accounts of guys running primo in MEGA doses with good results and low sides.

I am not advocation mega dosing, Only saying this dose of 1050 is working well for me. The only sides to speak of are increased aggression and dry lips and mouth. Increased appetite. Not a bit of acne yet.

I am running letro ed at .25 mg. Thats 1/4 of a mg to be clear.
    Family_guy likes this.

If you guys want I'll update cycle results right here on this page. I dont have the time for a full log, though i might write something up for it later.

The letro and or the DHB is really keeping my weight down and keeping the water weight off. Normally with npp im up 10-15 lbs within 4 weeks. Now in in the fouth week, started the cycle 12/30. Im up about 4 lbs. But i have dropped quite a bit of body fat without trying to. So i have added a bit more muscle than the scale shows.

I have a full, hard, pumped feeling all day. I got this feeling when i ran anavar at 100 a day, but this is much more pronounced. My muscles feel strong and tight. It might be all the extra aggression. lol.

My diet is very, very clean. I eat 6-9 times a day. 60 grams protein every meal along with a good fat or a low glycemic index carb like sweet potatoes (50-60 grams per serving). I dont do any sugar.
    Overall, i dont know that calories matter that much, but i take in roughly 400 grams protein, 300 carbs ( only 1 serving of grain or less per day, all vegatables and fruit, maily yams) and ( i carb cycle 2 days high, 1 day at 150 grams) 150-200 grams clean fat. So about 4200-5000 calories a day.
    Family_guy likes this.

please do.. i am still planning my next cylce.. i have 100 100mg amps of Schering/Bayer Primo i got in Turkey a couple months ago and want to use it with tren and prop, but am concerned about the tren. was going to do 100mgprop,100mgprimo,50mg tren ED for 10 weeks.. but i want to stay on top of my cardio and can't on tren.. this might be a good alternative to what you are saying.. althoguh not sure if it would make sense to stack it with primo? i have a few months to decide so.

please do.. i am still planning my next cylce.. i have 100 100mg amps of Schering/Bayer Primo i got in Turkey a couple months ago and want to use it with tren and prop, but am concerned about the tren. was going to do 100mgprop,100mgprimo,50mg tren ED for 10 weeks.. but i want to stay on top of my cardio and can't on tren.. this might be a good alternative to what you are saying.. althoguh not sure if it would make sense to stack it with primo? i have a few months to decide so.

I would save the primo or the dhb, since they are structurally so similar, and work through the samme pathway, I'd do one or the other, not both. That's just my two cents. I thought about running tren ace at 25mg a day:. I have read some sprinters use it at 10mg a day with great success. I have read that it messes with how your lungs absorb oxygen somehow, reducing cardio that way. I have read also guys get less cardio kill using longer esters, the theory being that the drug builds slowly in your system. One could mimic that with tren ace, were one so inclined. I have also wondered about getting a hold of some tren no ester and shooting a small amount a few times a day. I wonder what protocall and length of time would work best for athletes. Surely athletes use tren as great as it is for muscle gain, fat loss, nutrition partitioning, and strength. I may be willing to experament. Id write a full log if i ever did do it.
    As of now my best idea is super low dose, 25mg max. Maybe use some epo at the same time to boost cardio.

I am really feeling the lethargy starting about 30 days into the cycle. I know some of this is due to the major imbalance of androgens to estrogens.

I have noticed a huge improvement in muscluar endurance. An example would be when i do dips. I normally would fail =somewhere around 20. The second, thrid and fourth sets I can do right at 20 or 19. There isnt the normal drop off like i used to do, even when on other cycles. Normally it would look somethinglike 20, 15,10,8,5,3,1,1,1 now its like 20,20,20,19,15,15,10,8,and so on. I expect to be able to do less reps when i keep the same weight, or even increase it, but it doesnt happen. I am reaaly just starting to see this over the last couple of weeks, i think this is because the DHB is just now "kicking in"

Thread Information