awms is offline Senior Member

how often does your gear get seized?

Does this happen to you often and if so why do you think it happend? to large of an order that set of red flags or is it just like playing russian roulette?

redz is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Domestic is the way to go, alot of stuff gets seized. I had good luck at one point but then after i had a few seizures so now just domestic.

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    I hear all the time about parcels getting seized,

Cacu is offline Junior Member
    Bad news. I guess my source is done.

jfletcher is offline Junior Member
    Depends where you are man, some country's will seize it 9 times out of 10

Tigershark is offline "Who wants to be Clark Kent, when you can be Superman."
    Never had anything seized yet. Of course I only use domestic sources.

cro
    cro is offline Anabolic Member
    Blog Entries
    man ive been lucky so far i come home and its sitting in the snow by my front door and its not domestic.never had a problem especially if packaging is discrete.

Techguy30 is offline Junior Member
    What happens when it gets seized, ive always gotten local but lately it has been garbage

BIG NICE is offline Associate Member
    I'm curious as well. This has been the sole reason for me not wanting to order online.

MACHINE5150 is offline "AR's Vanilla Gorilla"
    most of the time you just gete a letter in the mail.. unless it is a large order, then a cop knocks on your door or they do a "sting" but if you are just buying for personal use you will be okay for the most part. even if they do arrest you it will get pleaded down to a misdemeanor.. less illegal then getting caught with pot.

i've gotten like 7-9 packages so far and none have been seized (i'm on the east coast in the usa by the way). It depends mainly on where you are and where the package is coming from. If it's coming from a muslim country then its gonna be looked at a lot closer, (you get a package from afghanistan or iran thats gonna be a huge alarm to say the least for customs to search your package. ) however if you get something coming from the county britain or france that's way less likely to be looked at.
    people say that the way the source does your package is the most important thing but i doubt that and here is my evidence.

1. customs is only capable of looking at 10% of the packages that come into the united states even with the much enhanced customs security. meaning that they really got to depend upon where the package comes from rather then just general checks, they'd blow their brains out from all the stress and work if they did.

2. Customs main reason for the increased security is terrorism pure and simple, this means the increased security is mainly in specific areas and not the general infrastructure.

This is implied for the USA btw.

Techguy30 is offline Junior Member
    Next cycle im deff gonna try to go a different route, the stuff ive been gettin is not consistant. It sucks when you order stuff and everytime it is from a different UGL and you have no clue what to expect from it.

2jz_calgary is offline Senior Member
    2 rules I live bye. 1. Always order domestically 2. Always use courrier as usps and canada post are ****ing retarded.

jla1986 is offline Junior Member
    I have been ordering over seas for a few years now and everything has been great, great stuff and no problems.
    And as far as the seizures i heard that they will send you a letter in the mail saying that they seized your stuff and they try to get you to sign for it. Do not sign for it at all, also it says to sign at the bottom saying that you dont want it and if you do that they can still pin it on you.

Been ordering from overseas. Two of my china shipments got seized (HGH both times). I got letters from the customs dept. I chucked 'em and had the products sent to a different address. Once your shipment get seized the ship to address goes on a watch list. I just received a package of powders with no problem. You win some you lose some. Good luck.

cro
    cro is offline Anabolic Member
    Blog Entries
    thats right stay away from targeted countries or it will get siezed.
    Quote Originally Posted by Superhero d-bolman View Post
    i've gotten like 7-9 packages so far and none have been seized (i'm on the east coast in the usa by the way). It depends mainly on where you are and where the package is coming from. If it's coming from a muslim country then its gonna be looked at a lot closer, (you get a package from afghanistan or iran thats gonna be a huge alarm to say the least for customs to search your package. ) however if you get something coming from the county britain or france that's way less likely to be looked at.
    people say that the way the source does your package is the most important thing but i doubt that and here is my evidence.

1. customs is only capable of looking at 10% of the packages that come into the united states even with the much enhanced customs security. meaning that they really got to depend upon where the package comes from rather then just general checks, they'd blow their brains out from all the stress and work if they did.

2. Customs main reason for the increased security is terrorism pure and simple, this means the increased security is mainly in specific areas and not the general infrastructure.

This is implied for the USA btw.

jla1986 is offline Junior Member
    My source say they will resend for free if you send the seizure letter to them does yours do the same.

glover is offline Associate Member
    Never

Thread Information