ItalianPride is offline Junior Member

PCT ~ Tamox / Clomi ar-r.com w Clen

Hey all. Did my Anavar / Test Prop cycle for 7 weeks or so. I had to stop b/c i wasnt sleeping good and getting fatigued all the time. I honestly didnt like it. Maybe its b/c the shit was bunk local shit!

Stats:

Age24
    Height 5'11
    BF ( BEFORE CYCLE) 12%
    Weight before Cycle. 195 NOW 204
    First FULL Cycle.

Anyways... I couldnt do a pct cuz i was away for a bit. Today i started and its been a month or so since my last pin.
    For 6 weeks ima do 40/20/20/20/20/20 Tamox
    &&& 25 all 6 weeks for the Clomid
    2 weeks on and off for the clen . Started off with .7 today on the oral syringe.

Im looking to get super ripped! Should i do less weight 12 - 15 reps 4 sets on my exercises? Im going to keep chest heavy cuz i want to cap the chest and make it thicker. But the waist line and core needs to be ripped up. I am trying to get down to around 185. Should i do high heart rate cardio? or around 130 HR? Heres my current diet

2194.2 221.54 216 47.28

Does clen kill yer appetite ? Cuz i didnt eat much today and i was not very hungry.

If anyone wants to help out replys r thx

auslifta is offline Retired MONITOR
    You should try and maintain what you have and get your levels up to or as close as normal before you start to cut.

aussie i hear u bro. But i dont want to be big, i already am natually. I ran the var / prop cycle for stregnth gains only. I was @ 230 lbs before i got the Liquid stane. That brought it down by not past 205 lbs. Just trying to get down to 5% BF..

layeazy is offline Banned
    5% is low mate and not that healthy unless your doing this for a comp.

auslifta is offline Retired MONITOR
    Quote Originally Posted by layeazy View Post
    5% is low mate and not that healthy unless your doing this for a comp.
    Agreed. Sustaining sub-9, especially when you're naturally not a skinny person would probaly risk too much muscle loss. JMHO. More muscle helps to keep you at lower BF and helps to keep you around 10%.

Quote Originally Posted by auslifta View Post
    Agreed. Sustaining sub-9, especially when you're naturally not a skinny person would probaly risk too much muscle loss. JMHO. More muscle helps to keep you at lower BF and helps to keep you around 10%.
    Aright. I didnt know that. But i am just to big for what i do and would like to drop down and really change my genetics. Huge solid legs and glutes. This diet will def help. i understand cardio is cardio. But whats best? Arc trainer def burns alot of calories but with the intensity doesnt it make u thicker?
    Last edited by ItalianPride; 01-27-2011 at 11:22 AM.

What is the lowest bodyfat percentage that people here would suggest trying to maintain the entire year round?

prolly 8 or 10

MACHINE5150 is offline "AR's Vanilla Gorilla"
    10% is sustainable.. some feel more comfortable around 12%

Quote Originally Posted by MACHINE5150 View Post
    10% is sustainable.. some feel more comfortable around 12%
    After researching others' pictures on the web at various levels of bodyfat, it seems to me that anywhere from 10-12 would be pretty amazing. Judging by the pictures, I have never ever been there (or even close).

Thread Information